Leaning Against the Wind: The Role of Different Assumptions About the Costs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial crises.; Financial Stability; macroprudential policy; monetary policy;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2017-09-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2017-09-03 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12249. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .