Convergence in National Alcohol Consumption Patterns: New Global Indicators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Holmes, Alexander J. & Anderson, Kym, 2017. "Convergence in National Alcohol Consumption Patterns: New Global Indicators," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(02), pages 117-148, May.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua Aizenman & Eileen Brooks, 2008.
"Globalization and Taste Convergence: the Cases of Wine and Beer,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 217-233, May.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt99j2n7rf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt99j2n7rf, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Eileen L. Brooks, 2005. "Globalization and Taste Convergence: The Case of Wine and Beer," NBER Working Papers 11228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8bk1w5r9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Liesbeth Colen & Johan Swinnen, 2016. "Economic Growth, Globalisation and Beer Consumption," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 186-207, February.
- Saroja Selvanathan & Eliyathamby Selvanathan, 2007. "Another look at the identical tastes hypothesis on the analysis of cross-country alcohol data," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 185-215, April.
- Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Excise Taxes on Wines, Beers and Spirits: An Updated International Comparison," Working Papers 190732, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 17-45
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches, 1979. "Issues in Assessing the Contribution of Research and Development to Productivity Growth," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 10(1), pages 92-116, Spring.
- Anderson, Kym, 2014. "Changing Varietal Distinctiveness of the World's Wine Regions: Evidence from a New Global Database," Journal of Wine Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(03), pages 249-272, December.
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Excise and Import Taxes on Wine vs Beer and Spirits: An International Comparison," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2010-05, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Stigler, George J & Becker, Gary S, 1977. "De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(2), pages 76-90, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAlcohol consumption mix similarity index; Beverage consumption intensity index; Globalization of preferences; National beverage consumption mix;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2017-07-02 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2017-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2017-07-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:12110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.