Innovation, Emissions Policy, and Competitive Advantage in the Diffusion of European Diesel Automobiles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sharon Oster, 1982. "The Diffusion of Innovation among Steel Firms: The Basic Oxygen Furnace," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(1), pages 45-56, Spring.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2003.
"Is environmental policy a secondary trade barrier? An empirical analysis,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 36(1), pages 137-154, February.
- Josh Ederington & Jenny Minier, 2000. "Is Environmental Policy a Secondary Trade Barrier? An Empirical Analysis," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1507, Econometric Society.
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen & Narain, Urvashi, 2011.
"The cost of fuel economy in the Indian passenger vehicle market,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(11), pages 7174-7183.
- Chugh, Randy & Cropper, Maureen & Narain, Urvashi, 2011. "The Cost of Fuel Economy in the Indian Passenger Vehicle Market," Discussion Papers dp-11-12, Resources For the Future.
- Randy Chugh & Maureen L. Cropper & Urvashi Narain, 2011. "The Cost of Fuel Economy in the Indian Passenger Vehicle Market," NBER Working Papers 16987, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grigolon, Laura & Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2014.
"Consumer valuation of fuel costs and the effectiveness of tax policy: Evidence from the European car market,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Grigolon, Laura & Reynaert, Mathias & Verboven, Frank, 2017. "Consumer Valuation of Fuel Costs and the Effectiveness of Tax Policy - Evidence from the European Car Market," TSE Working Papers 17-836, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Crawford, Gregory S., 2012. "Endogenous Product Choice: A Progress Report," Economic Research Papers 270745, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- María Moral & Jordi Jaumandreu, 2007. "Automobile demand, model cycle and age effects," Spanish Economic Review, Springer;Spanish Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 193-218, September.
- Chamberlain, Gary, 1987. "Asymptotic efficiency in estimation with conditional moment restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 305-334, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:inecon:v:110:y:2018:i:c:p:135-150 is not listed on IDEAS
- D’Haultfœuille, Xavier & Durrmeyer, Isis & Février, Philippe, 2016. "Disentangling sources of vehicle emissions reduction in France: 2003–2008," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 186-229.
- Ederington,Josh & Ruta,Michele, 2016. "Non-tariff measures and the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7661, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordsdiesel cars; emission standards; import tariff equivalence; innovation rents;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment; Related Parts and Equipment
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-08-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2015-08-30 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENE-2015-08-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-08-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2015-08-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GER-2015-08-30 (German Papers)
- NEP-INO-2015-08-30 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2015-08-30 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
- NEP-TRE-2015-08-30 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:10783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.