Report NEP-ENV-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Raux & Amandine Chevalier & Emmanuel Bougna & Denis Hilton, 2015. "Mobility Choices and Climate Change: Assessing the Effects of Social Norms and Economic Incentives through Discrete Choice Experiments," Post-Print halshs-01158088, HAL.
- Linn, Joshua, "undated". "Explaining the Adoption of Diesel Fuel Passenger Cars in Europe," Discussion Papers dp-14-08-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Item repec:ags:uqseee:208090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Corentin Girard & Jean-Daniel Rinaudo & Manuel Pulido-Velazquez & Yvan Caballero, 2015. "An interdisciplinary modelling framework for selecting adaptation measures at the river basin scale in a global change scenario," Post-Print hal-01183833, HAL.
- Michel Damian & Mehdi Abbas & Pierre Berthaud, 2015.
"Climate: the key objectives of the Paris 2015 Agreement
[Climat. Les grandes orientations de l'Accord de Paris 2015]," Post-Print hal-01078240, HAL.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2015. "A Survey on Adaptation to Climate Change," MPRA Paper 66259, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 24 Aug 2015.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2015.
"A poverty –adaptation –mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund
[Pour la création d'une fenêtre de financement pauvreté-adaptation-atténuation dans le Fonds Vert Climat]," Post-Print hal-01168158, HAL.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2015. "The impacts of climate change according to the IPCC," Working Paper Series 7815, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Antonello Lobianco & Arnaud Dragicevic & Antoine Leblois, 2015. "Forest planning and productivity-risk trade-off through the Markowitz mean-variance model," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-07, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jul 2015.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 2015. "Greening Economy, Graying Society," MPRA Paper 66218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira, 2015. "Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?," MPRA Paper 66321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Masson & Colette Marchadier & L. Adolphe & R. Aguejdad & P. Avner & Marc Bonhomme & Geneviève Bretagne & X. Briottet & B. Bueno & Cécile De Munck & O. Doukari & Stéphane Hallegatte & J. Hidalgo & T, 2014. "Adapting cities to climate change: A systemic modelling approach," Post-Print hal-01136215, HAL.
- Marieke Blondet, 2015. "Conflicting engagements on climate change adaptation in French private forest: an anthropological perspective," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-03, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Mar 2015.
- Emmanuel Prados & Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca, 2014. "Mathematical formulation of REDEM algorithm for National soft landing CO2 trajectories under global carbon budgets," Working Papers hal-01069604, HAL.
- Jane Ellis & Sara Moarif & Yoko Nobuoka & Marta Pellegrino & Jennifer Helgeson, 2015. "Assessing Options to Increase Climate Support," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2015/3, OECD Publishing.
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Kurt Kratena, 2015. "Thematic report: Macroeconomic models including specifically social and environmental aspects," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 8, WWWforEurope.
- Beyene,Abebe D. & Bluffstone,Randall & Dissanayake,Sahan & Gebreegziabher,Zenebe & Martinsson,Peter & Mekonnen,Alemu & Toman,Michael A., 2015. "Can improved biomass cookstoves contribute to REDD+ in low-income countries ? evidence from a controlled cooking test trial with randomized behavioral treatments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7394, The World Bank.
- Yoann Verger, 2015. "Sraffa and ecological economics: review of the literature," Working Papers hal-01182894, HAL.
- Hubert Stahn & Agnes Tomini, 2014. "On the Environmental Efficiency of Water Storage: The Case of a Conjunctive Use of Ground and Rainwater," Working Papers halshs-01083461, HAL.
- Gaël Plumecocq, 2014. "The second generation of ecological economics: How far has the apple fallen from the tree?," Post-Print hal-01089457, HAL.
- Richard Layard, 2015. "In brief... A Global Apollo Programme to tackle climate change," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 444, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Teresa Romano, 2014. "Renewable energy policy: the Italian experience," Competition & Regulation Times 380205, New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," CAMA Working Papers 2015-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Emile Quinet, 2013. "Factoring Sustainable Development into Project Appraisal: A French View," International Transport Forum Discussion Papers 2013/31, OECD Publishing.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2015. "The Distributional Effects of U.S. Clean Energy Tax Credits," NBER Working Papers 21437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kamidohzono, Sachiko G. & Gómez, Oscar A. & Mine, Yoichi, 2015. "Embracing Human Security: New Directions of Japan’s ODA for the 21st Century," Working Papers 94, JICA Research Institute.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Riza Demirer & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Risk Spillovers across the Energy and Carbon Markets and Hedging Strategies for Carbon Risk," Working Papers 15-10, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fouad El Ouardighi, 2015. "Optimal Growth with Polluting Waste and Recycling," Working Papers halshs-01126636, HAL.
- Marjorie Tendero, 2013. "Economie expérimentale et acceptabilité des politiques publiques : une étude de cas (le risque de submersion marine en Languedoc-Roussillon)," Working Papers hal-01071836, HAL.
- Contò, Francesco & Fiore, Mariantonietta & Conte, Alessandra & Pellegrini, Giustina, 2015. "Avoiding food waste by Italian consumers: related beliefs, attitudes, behaviour and the importance of planning and shopping routines," 2015 Fourth Congress, June 11-12, 2015, Ancona, Italy 207355, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Pierre-André Jouvet & Julien Wolfersberger, 2015. "Growth, green capital and public policies," Working Papers - Cahiers du LEF 2015-06, Laboratoire d'Economie Forestiere, AgroParisTech-INRA, revised Jun 2015.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock, Kenneth B., III & Temzelides, Ted & Zhang, Xinya, 2014. "Energy Sector Innovation and Growth," Working Papers 14-009, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Cruz & Faïz Gallouj & Sônia Paulino, 2013. "Innovation in Local Public Services -the Solid Waste Sector from the perspective of Clean Development Mechanism landfill projects," Post-Print halshs-01133824, HAL.
- Miravete, Eugenio J & Moral Rincón, Maria J & Thurk, Jeff, 2015. "Innovation, Emissions Policy, and Competitive Advantage in the Diffusion of European Diesel Automobiles," CEPR Discussion Papers 10783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Loucao, Sebastian, 2014. "External Effects of Hydraulic Fracturing: Risks and Welfare Considerations for Water Supply in Germany," FCN Working Papers 4/2014, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Aug 2015.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "A green 'New Deal' to boost Europe," Post-Print hal-00988414, HAL.
- Aruga, Kentaka, 2015. "Consumer responses to food products produced near the Fukushima nuclear plant," MPRA Paper 66153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew Gibson & Maria Carnovale, 2015. "The Effects of Road Pricing on Driver Behavior and Air Pollution," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Kalpana Kochhar & Catherine A Pattillo & Yan M Sun & Nujin Suphaphiphat & Andrew J Swiston & Robert Tchaidze & Benedict J. Clements & Stefania Fabrizio & Valentina Flamini & Laure Redifer & Harald Fin, 2015. "Is the Glass Half Empty Or Half Full?; Issues in Managing Water Challenges and Policy Instruments," IMF Staff Discussion Notes 15/11, International Monetary Fund.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2014. "Pollution, décès prématuré et compensation," PSE Working Papers hal-01095459, HAL.
- Hartley, Peter, 2014. "Real Estate Values, Air Pollution and Homeowner Perceptions: A Hedonic Study," Working Papers 14-027, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Pelenc, Jérôme, 2014.
"Développement humain responsable et aménagement du territoire. Réflexions à partir de deux réserves de biosphère périurbaines en France et au Chili
[Responsible Human Development and Land-Use Plann," MPRA Paper 56094, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivelin Iliev Rizov & Emilio Rodríguez Cerezo, 2014. "European Coexistence Bureau. Best Practice Documents for coexistence of genetically modified soybean crops with conventional and organic farming," JRC Working Papers JRC91097, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Elvira Periac & Sébastien Gand & Jean-Claude Sardas, 2014. "Le rôle des agents publics dans la mise en oeuvre d'une politique publique d'intégration environnementale dans les territoires," Post-Print hal-01083894, HAL.
- Stéphane Auray & Aurélien Eyquem & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2014. "Climatic Conditions and Productivity: An Impact Evaluation in Pre-industrial England," Working Papers halshs-01098763, HAL.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "Un 'New Deal' vert pour relancer l'Europe," Post-Print hal-00991186, HAL.