Report NEP-ENE-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B., III & Rosthal, Jennifer, 2014. "Electricity Sector Demand for Natural Gas in the United States," Working Papers 14-026, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Ani Khalatyan, 2014. "Energy sector investment modeling under uncertainty for RA from the view of energy security," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1800, European Regional Science Association.
- Michel Damian & Mehdi Abbas & Pierre Berthaud, 2015.
"Climate: the key objectives of the Paris 2015 Agreement
[Climat. Les grandes orientations de l'Accord de Paris 2015]," Post-Print hal-01078240, HAL.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock, Kenneth B., III & Temzelides, Ted & Zhang, Xinya, 2014. "Energy Sector Innovation and Growth," Working Papers 14-009, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Rommel, Jens & Sagebiel, Julian & Müller, Jakob R., 2015. "Quality Uncertainty and the Market for Renewable Energy: Evidence from German Consumers," MPRA Paper 66195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emmanuel Prados & Patrick Criqui & Constantin Ilasca, 2014. "Mathematical formulation of REDEM algorithm for National soft landing CO2 trajectories under global carbon budgets," Working Papers hal-01069604, HAL.
- Andreas Fritz & Michael Stein & Christoph Weber, 2015. "The Role of Heterogeneous Agents in Fuel Markets: Testing Tales of Speculators in Oil Markets," EWL Working Papers 1505, University of Duisburg-Essen, Chair for Management Science and Energy Economics, revised Aug 2015.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Riza Demirer & Shawkat Hammoudeh & Duc Khuong Nguyen, 2014. "Risk Spillovers across the Energy and Carbon Markets and Hedging Strategies for Carbon Risk," Working Papers 15-10, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Linn, Joshua, "undated". "Explaining the Adoption of Diesel Fuel Passenger Cars in Europe," Discussion Papers dp-14-08-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Severin Borenstein & Lucas W. Davis, 2015. "The Distributional Effects of U.S. Clean Energy Tax Credits," NBER Working Papers 21437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Møller, Niels Framroze & Møller Andersen, Frits, 2015. "An econometric analysis of electricity demand response to price changes at the intra-day horizon: The case of manufacturing industry in West Denmark," MPRA Paper 66178, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Aug 2015.
- Francis Declerck & Jean-Pierre Indjehagopian & Flavien Bellocq, 2015.
"Relationship Between Oil Prices and Stock Prices of Major Oil Companies
[Relation entre le prix du pétrole et les cours boursiers des grandes compagnies pétrolières mondiales]," Working Papers hal-01119857, HAL.
- Hartley, Peter R. & Medlock, Kenneth B., III, 2014. "The Valley of Death for New Energy Technologies," Working Papers 14-021, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Hartley, Peter & Medlock, Kenneth, III, 2014. "HVDC Transmission and Solar Power in the US Southwest," Working Papers 14-025, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," CAMA Working Papers 2015-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Bretschger, Lucas, 2015. "Greening Economy, Graying Society," MPRA Paper 66218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- V. Masson & Colette Marchadier & L. Adolphe & R. Aguejdad & P. Avner & Marc Bonhomme & Geneviève Bretagne & X. Briottet & B. Bueno & Cécile De Munck & O. Doukari & Stéphane Hallegatte & J. Hidalgo & T, 2014. "Adapting cities to climate change: A systemic modelling approach," Post-Print hal-01136215, HAL.
- Jean-Thomas Bernard & Lynda Khalaf & Maral Kichian & Clement Yelou, 2015. "Oil Price Forecasts for the Long-Term: Expert Outlooks, Models, or Both?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2015-3, CREATE.
- Charles Raux & Amandine Chevalier & Emmanuel Bougna & Denis Hilton, 2015. "Mobility Choices and Climate Change: Assessing the Effects of Social Norms and Economic Incentives through Discrete Choice Experiments," Post-Print halshs-01158088, HAL.
- Rainer Schulz & Martin Wersing, 2015. "Forecasting the oil price using house prices Mechanism and the Business Cycle," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-041, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Loucao, Sebastian, 2014. "External Effects of Hydraulic Fracturing: Risks and Welfare Considerations for Water Supply in Germany," FCN Working Papers 4/2014, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Aug 2015.
- Medlock, Kenneth B., III & Hartley, Peter, 2014. "The Role of Nuclear Power in Enhancing Japan's Energy Security," Working Papers 14-023, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Kurt Kratena, 2015. "Thematic report: Macroeconomic models including specifically social and environmental aspects," WWWforEurope Deliverables series 8, WWWforEurope.
- Richard Layard, 2015. "In brief... A Global Apollo Programme to tackle climate change," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 444, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Sandrine Mathy, 2015.
"A poverty –adaptation –mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund
[Pour la création d'une fenêtre de financement pauvreté-adaptation-atténuation dans le Fonds Vert Climat]," Post-Print hal-01168158, HAL.
- Muehlenbachs, Lucia Anna & Spiller, Elisheba & Timmins, Christopher, 2013. "The Housing Market Impacts of Shale Gas Development," Discussion Papers dp-13-39-rev2, Resources For the Future.
- Teresa Romano, 2014. "Renewable energy policy: the Italian experience," Competition & Regulation Times 380205, New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Simone Farinelli & Luisa Tibiletti, 2015. "Hydroassets Portfolio Management for Intraday Electricity Trading from a Discrete Time Stochastic Optimization Perspective," Papers 1508.05837, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Prabir C. Bhattacharya & Vibhor Saxena, 2015. "Discrimination in Accessing Cleaner Cooking Fuels and Electricity in North India: The Role of Caste, Tribe, and Religion," Heriot-Watt University Economics Discussion Papers 1502, Department of Economics, School of Management and Languages, Heriot Watt University.
- Breitschopf, Barbara, 2015. "Policy mix and the impact on PV technologies and industry: The challenge - how to make policies quantifiable?," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S6/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Cédric Clastres, 2015. "Les régulations asymétriques dans les marchés énergétiques : efficacité, collusion et financement des coûts échoués," Working Papers halshs-00800264, HAL.
- Céline Antonin, 2014. "Pétrole une stabilité durable," Post-Print hal-00994098, HAL.
- Matthew Gibson & Maria Carnovale, 2015. "The Effects of Road Pricing on Driver Behavior and Air Pollution," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-16, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Agerton, Mark & Hartley, Peter & Medlock, Kenneth B., III & Temzelidea, Ted, 2014. "Employment Impacts of Upstream Oil and Gas Investment in the United States," Working Papers 14-004, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Maximilian Mueller & Denis Schweizer & Volker Seiler, 2015. "Wealth Effects of Rare Earth Prices and China's Rare Earth Elements Policy," Working Papers CIE 92, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- Beyene,Abebe D. & Bluffstone,Randall & Dissanayake,Sahan & Gebreegziabher,Zenebe & Martinsson,Peter & Mekonnen,Alemu & Toman,Michael A., 2015. "Can improved biomass cookstoves contribute to REDD+ in low-income countries ? evidence from a controlled cooking test trial with randomized behavioral treatments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7394, The World Bank.
- Kristin Reichardt & Karoline S. Rogge & Simona Negro & Marko Hekkert, 2015. "Analyzing interdependencies between policy mixes and technological innovation systems: the case of offshore wind in Germany," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 15-04, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Aug 2015.
- Miravete, Eugenio J & Moral Rincón, Maria J & Thurk, Jeff, 2015. "Innovation, Emissions Policy, and Competitive Advantage in the Diffusion of European Diesel Automobiles," CEPR Discussion Papers 10783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira, 2015. "Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?," MPRA Paper 66321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakke, Tor-Erik & Mahmudi, Hamed & Fernando, Chitru S. & Salas, Jesus M., 2015. "The Causal Effect of Option Pay on Corporate Risk Management," Working Papers 15-08, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Stephan E. Maurer & Andrei V. Potlogea, 2015. "In brief... Oil: the impact on women's work," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 443, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Grégory Ponthière, 2014. "Pollution, décès prématuré et compensation," PSE Working Papers hal-01095459, HAL.
- Frank Wolak, 2013. "A Latin lens on energy markets," Competition & Regulation Times 380005, New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Hartley, Peter, 2014. "Real Estate Values, Air Pollution and Homeowner Perceptions: A Hedonic Study," Working Papers 14-027, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Silvia Cruz & Faïz Gallouj & Sônia Paulino, 2013. "Innovation in Local Public Services -the Solid Waste Sector from the perspective of Clean Development Mechanism landfill projects," Post-Print halshs-01133824, HAL.
- Jane Ellis & Sara Moarif & Yoko Nobuoka & Marta Pellegrino & Jennifer Helgeson, 2015. "Assessing Options to Increase Climate Support," OECD/IEA Climate Change Expert Group Papers 2015/3, OECD Publishing.
- Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Schmidt-Dengler, Philipp & Schutz, Nicolas & Weiss, Christoph & Yontcheva, Biliana, 2015. "Information and Price Dispersion: Theory and Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 10771, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hartley, Peter R., 2014. "Wind Power in the United States: Prospects and Consequences," Working Papers 14-028, Rice University, Department of Economics.
- Breitschopf, Barbara, 2015. "Impacts of policies on market formation and competitiveness: The case of the PV industry in Germany," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S10/2015, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Sandrine Mathy & Odile Blanchard, 2016. "Proposal for a poverty-adaptation-mitigation window within the Green Climate Fund," Post-Print hal-01149008, HAL.
- Hélène Le Cadre & Anthony Papavasiliou & Yves Smeers, 2015. "Wind Farm Portfolio Optimization under Network Capacity Constraints," Post-Print hal-01007992, HAL.
- Woll, Oliver, 2015. "Mean-risk hedging strategies in electricity markets with limited liquidity," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-056, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Sievert, Maximiliane, 2015. "Rural electrification and domestic violence in Sub-Saharan Africa," Ruhr Economic Papers 570, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Richard S. J. Tol, 2015. "The impacts of climate change according to the IPCC," Working Paper Series 7815, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.