A model of internal and external competition in a high speed rail line
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J., 2015. "A model of internal and external competition in a High Speed Rail line," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 178-187.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pels, Eric & Verhoef, Erik T., 2004. "The economics of airport congestion pricing," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(2), pages 257-277, March.
- Lalive, Rafael & Schmutzler, Armin, 2008.
"Exploring the effects of competition for railway markets,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 443-458, March.
- Rafael Lalive & Armin Schmutzler, 2005. "Exploring the Effects of Competition for Railway Markets," SOI - Working Papers 0511, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich, revised Apr 2007.
- Jan Brueckner & Ricardo Flores-Fillol, 2007. "Airline Schedule Competition," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 30(3), pages 161-177, May.
- Marc Ivaldi & Catherine Vibes, 2008.
"Price Competition in the Intercity Passenger Transport Market: A Simulation Model,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 42(2), pages 225-254, May.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Vibes, Catherine, 2007. "Price Competition in the Intercity Passenger Transport Market : A Simulation Model," IDEI Working Papers 457, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Chris Nash & Jan-Eric Nilsson & Heike Link, 2013. "Comparing Three Models for Introduction of Competition into Railways," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 47(2), pages 191-206, May.
- Juan Carlos Martín & Gustavo Nombela, 2008. "Impacto de los nuevos trenes AVE sobre la movilidad," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 16(2), pages 5-23, Autumn.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Dixit, Avinash K. & Stiglitz, Joseph E., 1975. "Monopolistic Competition And Optimum Product Diversity," Economic Research Papers 268957, University of Warwick - Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jiang, Changmin & Zhang, Anming, 2014. "Effects of high-speed rail and airline cooperation under hub airport capacity constraint," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 33-49.
- Schipper, Youdi & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet, 2007. "Deregulation and welfare in airline markets: An analysis of frequency equilibria," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 178(1), pages 194-206, April.
- Youdi Schipper & Piet Rietveld & Peter Nijkamp, 2002. "European Airline Reform: An Empirical Welfare Analysis," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 36(2), pages 189-209, May.
- de Fraja, Giovanni & Delbono, Flavio, 1990. " Game Theoretic Models of Mixed Oligopoly," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17.
- Mar González-Savignat, 2004. "Competition in Air Transport," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 38(1), pages 77-107, January.
- Cantos-Sánchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, José J. & Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar, 2009. "Alternative pricing regimes in interurban passenger transport with externalities and modal competition," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 128-137, March.
- Preston, John, 2008. "A review of passenger rail franchising in Britain: 1996/1997-2006/2007," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 71-77, January.
- Pedro Cantos & José Manuel Pastor & Lorenzo Serrano, 2010. "Vertical and Horizontal Separation in the European Railway Sector and its Effects on Productivity," Journal of Transport Economics and Policy, University of Bath, vol. 44(2), pages 139-160, May.
- Pedro Cantos‐Sánchez & Rafael Moner‐Colonques, 2006. "Mixed Oligopoly, Product Differentiation And Competition For Public Transport Services," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 74(3), pages 294-313, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wan, Yulai & Ha, Hun-Koo & Yoshida, Yuichiro & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "Airlines’ reaction to high-speed rail entries: Empirical study of the Northeast Asian market," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 532-557.
- Cherbonnier, Frédéric & Ivaldi, Marc & Muller-Vibes, Catherine & Van Der Straeten, Karine, 2018. "Competition For Versus In the Market of Long-Distance Passenger Rail Services," TSE Working Papers 18-901, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Apr 2018.
- Li, Xue-yan & Li, Xue-mei & Li, Xue-wei & Qiu, He-ting, 2017. "Multi-agent fare optimization model of two modes problem and its analysis based on edge of chaos," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 469(C), pages 405-419.
- Álvarez-SanJaime, Óscar & Cantos-Sanchez, Pedro & Moner-Colonques, Rafael & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J., 2016.
"Rail access charges and internal competition in high speed trains,"
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 184-195.
- Oscar ALVAREZ-SANJAIME & Pedro CANTOS-SANCHEZ & Rafael MONER-COONQUES & Jose J. SEMPERE-MONERRIS, 2016. "Rail access charges and internal competition in high speed trains," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2788, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Daniel Albalate & Mattia Borsati, 2019. "“On the modal shift from motorway to high-speed rail: evidence from Italy”," IREA Working Papers 201910, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jun 2019.
- Chai, Jian & Zhou, Youhong & Zhou, Xiaoyang & Wang, Shouyang & Zhang, Zhe George & Liu, Zenghui, 2018. "Analysis on shock effect of China’s high-speed railway on aviation transport," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 35-44.
- Gaggero, Alberto A. & Ogrzewalla, Lukas & Bubalo, Branko, 2019. "Pricing of the long-distance bus service in Europe: The case of Flixbus," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 19(C), pages 1-1.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvrp:2789. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.