Getting out of the car: an institutional/evolutionary approach to sustainable transport policies
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordssustainable transportation; transport policy; environmental economics; institutional economics; evolutionary economics;
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- B52 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Historical; Institutional; Evolutionary
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-09-29 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2008-09-29 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EVO-2008-09-29 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GEO-2008-09-29 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-PKE-2008-09-29 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-URE-2008-09-29 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cns:cnscwp:200814. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Antonello Pau). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/crenoit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .