Report NEP-PKE-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Colin Rogers, 2008. "Keynes, Keynesians and Contemporary Monetary Theory and Policy: An Assessment," School of Economics Working Papers 2008-05, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- James Crotty, 2008. "Structural Causes of the Global Financial Crisis: A Critical Assessment of the ‘New Financial Architecture’," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-14, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Mario A. Cedrini, 2008. "Fighting Through Britain. The “Gift Dimension” of Keynes's Quest for a New Global Order," Working Papers 119, SEMEQ Department - Faculty of Economics - University of Eastern Piedmont.
- G. Marletto, 2008. "Getting out of the car: an institutional/evolutionary approach to sustainable transport policies," Working Paper CRENoS 200814, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Luci Ellis, 2008. "The housing meltdown: Why did it happen in the United States?," BIS Working Papers 259, Bank for International Settlements.