Report NEP-URE-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-URE, a report on new working papers in the area of Urban & Real Estate Economics. Steve Ross issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-URE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel Sarte & Raymond Owens III, 2008. "Housing Externalities," NBER Working Papers 14369, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2008. "Does School Privatization Improve Educational Achievement? Evidence from Sweden's Voucher Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 3691, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Sang-Wook Stanley Cho & Johanna Francis, 2008. "Tax Treatment of Owner Occupied Housing and Wealth Inequality," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-17, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Chasco, Coro & López, Ana María & Guillain, Rachel, 2008. "The non-stationary influence of geography on the spatial agglomeration of production in the EU," MPRA Paper 10737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Richard Peach & Joseph Tracy, 2008. "Juvenile delinquent mortgages: bad credit or bad economy?," Staff Reports 341, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Gary B. Gorton, 2008. "The Panic of 2007," NBER Working Papers 14358, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uto:dipeco:200811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lisa Barrow & Cecilia Elena Rouse, 2008. "School vouchers and student achievement: recent evidence, remaining questions," Working Paper Series WP-08-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Enrico Moretti, 2008. "Real Wage Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14370, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anna Aizer, 2008. "Peer Effects and Human Capital Accumulation: the Externalities of ADD," NBER Working Papers 14354, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aaberge, Rolf & Langørgen, Audun & Mogstad, Magne & Østensen, Marit, 2008. "The Impact of Local Public Services and Geographical Cost of Living Differences on Poverty Estimates," IZA Discussion Papers 3686, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- King, Elizabeth M. & Orazem, Peter F. & Paterno, Elizabeth M., 2008. "Promotion with and without learning : effects on student enrollment and dropout behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4722, The World Bank.
- Cristina Santos & Alexandre Almeida & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2008. "Searching for clusters in tourism. A quantitative methodological proposal," FEP Working Papers 293, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Jaison R. Abel & Richard Deitz, 2008. "Have amenities become relatively more important than firm productivity advantages in metropolitan areas?," Staff Reports 344, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Eathington, Liesl & Swenson, David A., 2008. "Characteristics of Home Mortgage Lending to Racial or Ethnic Groups in Iowa," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12990, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:uto:labeco:200803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eathington, Liesl & Swenson, David A., 2008. "Neighborhood Diversity Characteristics in Iowa and Their Implications for Home Loans and Business Investment," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12988, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Andersson, Henrik & Jonsson, Lina & Ögren, Mikael, 2008. "Property Prices and Exposure to Multiple Noise Sources: Hedonic Regression with Road and Railway Noise," Working Papers 2008:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- McArthur, David & Thorsen, Inge & Ubøe, Jan, 2008. "An agent-based computational approach to explaining persistent spatial unemployment disparities," Discussion Papers 2008/17, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Antonio Sciala' & Paolo Liberati, 2008. "The impact of economic openness on the vertical structure of the public sector," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0085, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Raj, Madhusudan, 2008. "State of Elementary Education in Public Schools of Gujarat: A Study of Schools Run by the Bharuch Municipality," MPRA Paper 10581, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Montero, José María & Larraz, Beatriz & Chasco, Coro, 2008. "Building an Environmental Quality Index for a big city: a spatial interpolation approach with DP2," MPRA Paper 10736, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Pincus & Perry Shapiro, 2008. "Efficiency and Equity in the Use of Eminent Domain, with Local Externalies," School of Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 2008-09, University of Adelaide, School of Economics and Public Policy.
- Marte Rønning & Edvin Leuven & Hessel Oosterbeek, 2008. "Quasi-experimental estimates of the effect of class size on achievement in Norway," Working Paper Series 9308, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Antonio Merlo & Kenneth I. Wolpin, 2008. "The Transition from School to Jail: Youth Crime and High School Completion Among Black Males," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-033, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- G. Marletto, 2008. "Getting out of the car: an institutional/evolutionary approach to sustainable transport policies," Working Paper CRENoS 200814, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Perry Shapiro & Jonathan Pincus, 2008. "The L2H2 Auction: Efficiency and Equity in the Assemblage of Land for Public Use," School of Economics and Public Policy Working Papers 2008-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics and Public Policy.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2008-09-01 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Buscha, Franz & Maurel, Arnaud & Page, Lionel & Speckesser, Stefan, 2008. "The Effect of High School Employment on Educational Attainment: A Conditional Difference-in-Differences Approach," IZA Discussion Papers 3696, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Blomeyer, Dorothea & Coneus, Katja & Laucht, Manfred & Pfeiffer, Friedhelm, 2008. "Initial Risk Matrix, Home Resources, Ability Development and Children's Achievement," IZA Discussion Papers 3692, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Karen Crabb? & Hylke Vandenbussche, 2008. "Are your firm's taxes set in Warsaw? Spatial tax competition in Europe," LICOS Discussion Papers 21608, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Item repec:hpa:wpaper:0803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Gries & Wim Naudé & Marianne Matthee, 2008. "The Optimal Distance to Port for Exporting Firms," WIDER Working Paper Series RP2008-32, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thomas J. Miceli & Henry J. Munneke & C. F. Sirmans & Geoffrey K. Turnbull, 2008. "A Question of Title: Property Rights and Asset Values," Working papers 2008-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore