Report NEP-EVO-2008-09-29This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jean-Philippe Atzenhoffer, 2008. "Evolutionary Stability in Common Pool Resources," Working Papers of BETA 2008-21, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Daniel Houser & Rebecca Morton & Thomas Stratmann, 2008. "Turned Off or Turned Out? Campaign Advertising,Information, and Voting," Working Papers 1005, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science, revised Jul 2008.
- Reuben, Ernesto & Sapienza, Paola & Zingales, Luigi, 2008. "Is mistrust self-fulfilling?," MPRA Paper 10653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G. Marletto, 2008. "Getting out of the car: an institutional/evolutionary approach to sustainable transport policies," Working Paper CRENoS 200814, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hongbin Li & Mark Rosenzweig & Junsen Zhang, 2008. "Altruism, Favoritism, and Guilt in the Allocuation of Family Resources: Sophie's Choice in Mao's Mass Send Down Movement," Working Papers 965, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.