Survival of the Weakest: Why the West Rules
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Ellison, 2000. "Basins of Attraction, Long-Run Stochastic Stability, and the Speed of Step-by-Step Evolution," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 67(1), pages 17-45.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2010.
"Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 135-140, May.
- Avner Greif & Guido Tabellini, 2009. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," Working Papers 357, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Greif, Avner & Tabellini, Guido, 2010. "Cultural and Institutional Bifurcation: China and Europe Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 7648, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Mailath, George J & Rob, Rafael, 1993.
"Learning, Mutation, and Long Run Equilibria in Games,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 29-56, January.
- Kandori, M. & Mailath, G.J., 1991. "Learning, Mutation, And Long Run Equilibria In Games," Papers 71, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - John M. Olin Program.
- M. Kandori & G. Mailath & R. Rob, 1999. "Learning, Mutation and Long Run Equilibria in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 500, David K. Levine.
- Bisin, Alberto & Verdier, Thierry, 2001.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 298-319, April.
- Bisin, A. & Verdier, T., 1997. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and the Dynamics of Preferences," DELTA Working Papers 97-03, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-03-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2018-03-19 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2018-03-19 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000001458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.