Report NEP-MIC-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2022. "Survival of the Weakest: Why the West Rules," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001458, David K. Levine.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Peter Klibanoff & Kyoungwon Seo, 2017. "Symmetry Axioms and Perceived Ambiguity," Working Papers 829, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Hakan Genç & Serkan Küçükşenel, 2018. "Bargaining In Legislatures Over Private And Public Goods With Endogenous Recognition," ERC Working Papers 1805, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Mar 2018.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Antonella Tutino & Anton Cheremukhin, 2017. "Targeted Search in Matching Markets," 2017 Meeting Papers 1413, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Akylai Taalaibekova, 2018. "Opinion formation and targeting when persuaders have extreme and centrist opinions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01720017, HAL.
- Anne van den Nouweland & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2018. "Bargaining Foundation for Ratio Equilibrium in Public Good Economies," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01720001, HAL.
- Benjamin Tengelsen & Ariel Zetlin-Jones & Emilio Bisetti, 2017. "Group Punishments without Commitment," 2017 Meeting Papers 1496, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yuta KITTAKA, 2018. "Multiproduct Firms, Consumer Search, and Demand Heterogeneity," ISER Discussion Paper 1024, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Sujoy Mukerji & Ian Jewitt, 2017. "Ordering Ambiguous Acts," Working Papers 828, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Frank Huettner, & Tamer Boyaci, & Yalcin Akcay, 2016. "Consumer choice under limited attention when alternatives have different information costs," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-16-04_R2, ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 28 Feb 2018.
- Edi Karni & Quitze Valenzuela-Stookey & Marie-Louise VierÃ¸, 2018. "Reverse Bayesianism: A Generalization," Working Paper 1400, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Afacan, Mustafa Oğuz & Bó, Inácio Guerberoff Lanari & Turhan, Bertan, 2018. "Assignment maximization," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2018-201, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2018. "Rise of the Kniesians: The professor-student network of Nobel laureates in economics," Working Paper Series 0518, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Pradeep Dubey, 2018. "Intuitive Solutions in Game Representations: The Shapley Value Revisited," Department of Economics Working Papers 18-01, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Bó, Inácio Guerberoff Lanari & Ko, Chiu Yu, 2018. "Competitive screening and information transmission," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Behavior SP II 2018-202, WZB Berlin Social Science Center.
- Jens-Uwe Franck & Martin peitz, 2018. "Toward a coherent policy on cartel damages," CRC TR 224 Discussion Paper Series crctr224_007_2018, University of Bonn and University of Mannheim, Germany.