Report NEP-EVO-2018-03-19This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cemal Eren Arbath & Quamral H. Ashraf & Oded Galor & Marc Klemp, 2018. "Diversity and Conflict," Working Papers 2018-6, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Cilliers, Jeanne & Mariotti, Martine, 2018. "The Shaping of a Settler Fertility Transition: Eighteenth and Nineteenth Century South African Demographic History Reconsidered," Lund Papers in Economic History 173, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- Emmanuel Bovari & Victor Court, 2019. "Energy, knowledge, and demo-economic development in the long run: a unified growth model," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01698755, HAL.
- David K Levine & Salvatore Modica, 2018. "Survival of the Weakest: Why the West Rules," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000001458, David K. Levine.
- Peter Stamatov, 2017. "Imperial Sorting Grids: Institutional Logics of Diversity and the Classificatory Legacies of the First Wave of European Overseas Expansion," Working Papers 20170009, New York University Abu Dhabi, Department of Social Science, revised Oct 2017.