Competition and Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Vogel, 2008. "Spatial Competition with Heterogeneous Firms," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 116(3), pages 423-466, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ralph Siebert, 2017. "Heterogeneous Merger Impacts on Competitive Outcomes," CESifo Working Paper Series 6607, CESifo Group Munich.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2016.
"Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 48(3), pages 289-306, May.
- George Norman & Lynne Pepall & Dan Richards, 2014. "Sequential Product Innovation, Competition and Patent Policy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0786, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2014. "Intellectual Property," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000990, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2013. "The Case against Patents," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 27(1), pages 3-22, Winter.
- Juan A. Correa & Carmine Ornaghi, 2014. "Competition & Innovation: Evidence from U.S. Patent and Productivity Data," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 258-285, June.
- repec:oup:oxecpp:v:69:y:2017:i:4:p:1032-1053. is not listed on IDEAS
- Karsten Wasiluk, 2014. "Imitation Induced Innovation in General Equilibrium," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2014-12, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- repec:eee:respol:v:46:y:2017:i:7:p:1272-1283 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dean Baker, 2016. "Working Paper: Rents and Inefficiency in the Patent and Copyright System: Is There a Better Route?," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2016-12, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Luengo, María Jesús & Obeso, María, 2013. "Efeito da hélice tríplice em desempenho de inovação," RAE - Revista de Administração de Empresas, FGV-EAESP Escola de Administração de Empresas de São Paulo (Brazil), vol. 53(4), July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2011-09-16 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-CSE-2011-09-16 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INO-2011-09-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-TID-2011-09-16 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cla:levarc:786969000000000232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine). General contact details of provider: http://www.dklevine.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.