Report NEP-COM-2011-09-16This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kaldasch, Joachim, 2011. "The product life cycle of durable goods," MPRA Paper 33174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barge-Gil, Andrés, 2011. "Open strategies and innovation performance," MPRA Paper 31298, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/96922 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roger Smeets & Harold Creusen, 2011. "Fixed export costs and multi-product firms," CPB Discussion Paper 188, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tarun Kabiraj & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2011. "Strategic Outsourcing with Technology Transfer," Working papers 203, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Ronald M Harstad, 2011. "Endogenous Competition Alters the Structure of Optimal Auctions," ISER Discussion Paper 0816, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Michele Boldrin & Juan C Allamand & David K Levine & Carmine Ornaghi, 2011. "Competition and Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000232, David K. Levine.
- Ralph M. Sonenshine, 2011. "Why Mergers Fail," Working Papers 2011-05 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca, 2011. "The dynamics of a Bertrand duopoly with differentiated products and bounded rational firms revisited," MPRA Paper 33268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhou, Jun, 2011. "A Note on â€œModeling the Birth and Death of Cartels with An Application to Evaluating Competition Policyâ€ by Harrington and Chang (2009)," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 362, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Graupner, Marten, 2011.
"The Spatial Agent-based Competition Model (SpAbCoM)
[Das räumliche agenten-basierte Wettbewerbsmodell SpAbCoM]," IAMO Discussion Papers 135, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Joaquín Coleff, 2011. "Organizational design of multi-product multi-market firms," Economics Working Papers we1122, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Italo Colantone & Rosario Crinò, 2011. "New Imported Inputs, New Domestic Products," Development Working Papers 312, Centro Studi Luca d\'Agliano, University of Milano.
- Oliver Falck & Christina Guenther & Stephan Heblich & William R. Kerr, 2011. "From Russia with Love: The Impact of Relocated Firms on Incumbent Survival," SERC Discussion Papers 0088, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Low cost carriers and the evolution of the US airline industry," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-051, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin & Bilotkach, Volodymyr, 2011. "The construction of a low cost airline network," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-052, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Laurent Weill, 2011. "Bank Competition in the EU: How Has It Evolved?," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2011-04, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Martin Berka & Michael B. Devereux & Thomas Rudolph, 2011. "Price setting in a leading Swiss online supermarket," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Adam Swadley & Mine Yücel, 2011. "Did residential electricity rates fall after retail competition? a dynamic panel analysis," Working Papers 1105, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Roland Meyer, 2011. "Vertical Economies and the Costs of Separating Electricity Supply – A Review of Theoretical and Empirical Literature," Bremen Energy Working Papers 0006, Bremer Energie Institut.
- Thomes, Tim Paul, 2011. "An economic analysis of online streaming: How the music industry can generate revenues from cloud computing," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-039 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.