The fiscal impact of immigration in France: a generational accounting approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Xavier Chojnicki, 2013. "The Fiscal Impact of Immigration in France: A Generational Accounting Approach," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1065-1090, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Karin Mayr, 2005. "The Fiscal Impact of Immigrants in Austria â€“ A Generational Accounting Analysis," Empirica, Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 181-216, June.
- Timothy Miller & Ronald Lee, 2000. "Immigration, Social Security, and Broader Fiscal Impacts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 350-354, May.
- Karin Mayr, 2004. "The fiscal impact of immigrants in Austria--a generational accounting analysis," Economics working papers 2004-09, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Holger Bonin & Bernd Raffelhüschen & Jan Walliser, 2000. "Can Immigration Alleviate the Demographic Burden?," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 57(1), pages 1-1, September.
- M. Dolores Collado & IÒigo Iturbe-Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2004.
"Quantifying the Impact of Immigration on the Spanish Welfare State,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 11(3), pages 335-353, May.
- M. Dolores Collado & Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe & Guadalupe Valera, 2002. "Quantifying The Impact Of Immigration On The Spanish Welfare State," Working Papers. Serie AD 2002-04, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Olivier Monso, 2008. "L'immigration a-t-elle un effet sur les finances publiques ?," Revue Française d'Économie, Programme National Persée, vol. 23(2), pages 3-56.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ben-Gad, 2013. "Public Deficit Bias and Immigration," 2013 Meeting Papers 21, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015.
"Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey,"
CReAM Discussion Paper Series
1518, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Giovanni Facchini & Cora Signorotto, 2015. "Population, Migration, Ageing and Health: A Survey," Discussion Papers 2015-17, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2011.
"Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France,"
2011-13, CEPII research center.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2016. "Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France," Post-Print hal-01549795, HAL.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2011. "Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France," Working Papers hal-01017195, HAL.
- Xavier Chojnicki & Lionel Ragot, 2014. "Impacts of Immigration on Aging Welfare-State An Applied General Equilibrium Model for France," EconomiX Working Papers 2014-33, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Aubry, Amandine & Burzyński, Michał & Docquier, Frédéric, 2016.
"The welfare impact of global migration in OECD countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 1-21.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Amandine AUBRY & Michał BURZYŃSKI, 2016. "The Welfare Impact of Global Migration in OECD Countries," Working Papers P156, FERDI.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Amandine AUBRY & Michal BURZYŃSKI, 2016. "The Welfare Impact of Global Migration in OECD Countries," Working Papers P156, FERDI.
- Holger Hinte, 2014. "What determines the net fiscal effects of migration?," IZA World of Labor, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), pages 1-78, June.
- Ben-Gad, M., 2012. "On deficit bias and immigration," Working Papers 12/09, Department of Economics, City University London.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0105-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal policy; International migration; National budget;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- H6 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2012-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .