Import Prices, Variety and the Extensive Margin of Trade
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Agnès Bénassy‐Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2011.
"Exchange‐rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(4), pages 623-641, April.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2009. "Exchange-Rate Misalignments in Duopoly: the Case of Airbus and Boeing," Working Papers 2009-10, CEPII research center.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Horst Raff, 2011. "Exchange-rate Misalignments in Duopoly: The Case of Airbus and Boeing," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00603386, HAL.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Fontagné, Lionel & Raff, Horst, 2009. "Exchange-rate misalignments in duopoly: the case of Airbus and Boeing," Kiel Working Papers 1488, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- Jan Van Hove, 2010.
"Variety and quality in intra-European manufacturing trade: the impact of innovation and technological spillovers,"
Journal of Economic Policy Reform,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 43-59.
- Jan Van Hove, 2010. "Variety and quality in intra-European manufacturing trade: the impact of innovation and technological spillovers," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 43-59.
- Van Hove, Jan, 2009. "Variety and Quality in Intra-European Manufacturing Trade: The Impact of Innovation and Technological Spillovers," Working Papers 2009/43, Hogeschool-Universiteit Brussel, Faculteit Economie en Management.
- Vahagn Galstyan, 2011. "Terms of Trade in the Medium-run," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp382, IIIS.
- Vahagn Galstyan & Philip R. Lane, 2008.
"External Imbalances and the Extensive Margin of Trade,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 37(3), pages 241-257, November.
- Vahagn Galstyan and Philip R. Lane, 2008. "External Imbalances and the Extensive Margin of Trade," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp259, IIIS.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Julien Martin & Isabelle Méjean & Soledad Zignago, 2008. "International Trade Price Indices," Working Papers 2008-10, CEPII research center.
More about this item
KeywordsBACI; Prices; Exchange rate; panel;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-12-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2006-12-16 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-INT-2006-12-16 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2006-17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.