Mortgage Amortization and Amplification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Forlati & Luisa Lambertini, 2011. "Risky Mortgages in a DSGE Model," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 285-335, March.
- Alessandro Calza & Tommaso Monacelli & Livio Stracca, 2013. "Housing Finance And Monetary Policy," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11, pages 101-122, January.
- Sterk, Vincent, 2010.
"Credit frictions and the comovement between durable and non-durable consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 217-225, March.
- Vincent Sterk, 2009. "Credit Frictions and the Comovement between Durable and Non-durable Consumption," DNB Working Papers 210, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alpanda, Sami & Zubairy, Sarah, 2017.
"Addressing household indebtedness: Monetary, fiscal or macroprudential policy?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 47-73.
- Sami Alpanda & Sarah Zubairy, 2014. "Addressing Household Indebtedness: Monetary, Fiscal or Macroprudential Policy?," Staff Working Papers 14-58, Bank of Canada.
- Stepanchuk Serhiy & Ádám Reiff, 2012. "11th Annual Macroeconomic Policy Research Workshop at MNB: Microeconomic Behavior and its Macroeconomic Implications During the Financial Crisis," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 7(3), pages 67-72, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; Mortgage default; Mortgage risk;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-03-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cif:wpaper:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corinne Dubois). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfepfch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.