Mortgage Amortization and Amplification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Forlati & Luisa Lambertini, 2011. "Risky Mortgages in a DSGE Model," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(1), pages 285-335, March.
- Alessandro Calza & Tommaso Monacelli & Livio Stracca, 2013. "Housing Finance And Monetary Policy," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11, pages 101-122, January.
- Sterk, Vincent, 2010.
"Credit frictions and the comovement between durable and non-durable consumption,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 217-225, March.
- Vincent Sterk, 2009. "Credit Frictions and the Comovement between Durable and Non-durable Consumption," DNB Working Papers 210, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stepanchuk Serhiy & Ádám Reiff, 2012. "11th Annual Macroeconomic Policy Research Workshop at MNB: Microeconomic Behavior and its Macroeconomic Implications During the Financial Crisis," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 7(3), pages 67-72, October.
- Alpanda, Sami & Zubairy, Sarah, 2017.
"Addressing household indebtedness: Monetary, fiscal or macroprudential policy?,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 47-73.
- Sami Alpanda & Sarah Zubairy, 2014. "Addressing Household Indebtedness: Monetary, Fiscal or Macroprudential Policy?," Staff Working Papers 14-58, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing; Mortgage default; Mortgage risk;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2012-03-08 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2012-03-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2012-03-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cif:wpaper:201201. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corinne Dubois). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cfepfch.html .