Turnover and Regulation: The Chilean Pension Fund Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Salvador Valdés & Peter Diamond, "undated". "Social Security Reforms in Chile," Documentos de Trabajo 161, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Stahl, Dale O., 1996. "Oligopolistic pricing with heterogeneous consumer search," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 243-268.
- Yongmin Chen, 1997. "Paying Customers to Switch," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 877-897, December.
- Ippolito, Richard A, 1992. "Consumer Reaction to Measures of Poor Quality: Evidence from the Mutual Fund Industry," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 35(1), pages 45-70, April.
- Greg Shaffer & Z. John Zhang, 2000. "Pay to Switch or Pay to Stay: Preference‐Based Price Discrimination in Markets with Switching Costs," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(3), pages 397-424, June.
- Tore Nilssen, 1992. "Two Kinds of Consumer Switching Costs," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 23(4), pages 579-589, Winter.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel, 1997. "Pension Reform, Informal Markets and Long-Term Income and Welfare," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 04, Central Bank of Chile.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 2000.
"Customer Poaching and Brand Switching,"
RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 31(4), pages 634-657, Winter.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1999. "Customer Poaching and Brand Switching," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1871, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Solange Berstein, 2002. "Two-Part Tariff Competition With Switching Costs and Sales Agents," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 162, Central Bank of Chile.
- Borenstein, Severin & Rose, Nancy L, 1994.
"Competition and Price Dispersion in the U.S. Airline Industry,"
Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(4), pages 653-683, August.
- Severin Borenstein & Nancy L. Rose, 1991. "Competition and Price Dispersion in the U.S. Airline Industry," NBER Working Papers 3785, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caminal, Ramon & Matutes, Carmen, 1990. "Endogenous switching costs in a duopoly model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 353-373, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jorge Tarziján M, 2005. "Evaluación de la Autorización de Planes de Precio por Permanencia a las AFP," Working Papers 10, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Aug 2005.
- Solange Berstein & José Luis Ruiz V, 2005. "Sensibilidad de la Demanda con Consumidores Desinformados: El Caso de las AFP en Chile," Working Papers 4, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Apr 2005.
- World Bank & International Monetary Fund, 2006. "Financial Sector Assessment Program Update : Republic of Poland - Competition and Performance in the Polish Second Pillar," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16052, The World Bank.
- Heinz Rudolph & Roberto Rocha, 2007. "Competition and Performance in the Polish Second Pillar," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6775, Juni.
- David Bravo Urrutia & Olivia S. Mitchell & Petra Todd, 2007. "Learning from the Chilean Experience: The Determinants of Pension Switching," Working Papers wp266, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Heinz Rudolph & Hela Cheikhrouhou & Roberto Rocha & Craig Thorburn, 2007. "Financial Sector Dimensions of the Colombian Pension System," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6785, Juni.
- Solange Berstein Jáuregui & Carolina Cabrita Felix, 2007.
"Los determinantes de la elección de AFP en Chile: nueva evidencia a partir de datos individuales,"
Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1 Year 20), pages 53-72, June.
- Solange Berstein & Carolina Cabrita, 2006. "Los Determinantes de la Elección de AFP en Chile: Nueva Evidencia a Partir de Datos Individuales," Working Papers 19, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Jul 2007.
- Alejandro Corvalán & Pablo Serra, 2005. "Sunk Prices And Salesforce Competition," Documentos de Trabajo 216, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAB-2002-09-21 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2002-09-21 (Central & South America)
- NEP-REG-2002-09-21 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:chb:bcchwp:180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Claudio Sepulveda). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bccgvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.