Evaluación de la Autorización de Planes de Precio por Permanencia a las AFP
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fredrik Carlsson & Åsa Lofgren, 2006.
"Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programmes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1469-1475.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2004. "Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programs," Working Papers in Economics 123, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Stango, Victor, 2002. "Pricing with Consumer Switching Costs: Evidence from the Credit Card Market," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 475-492, December.
- Caminal, Ramon & Matutes, Carmen, 1990. "Endogenous switching costs in a duopoly model," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 353-373, September.
- Solange Berstein & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "Turnover and Regulation: The Chilean Pension Fund Industry," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 180, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
Keywordscomisiones por permanencia; competencia; costos de cambio;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sdp:sdpwps:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andres Otero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/spegvcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.