Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Johan Lundberg & Sofia Lundberg, 2010. "Retailer choice and loyalty schemes—evidence from Sweden," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 137-146, October.
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 801, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua S. Gans & Stephen P. King, 2006. "PAYING FOR LOYALTY: PRODUCT BUNDLING IN OLIGOPOLY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Åsa Lofgren, 2006.
"Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programmes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1469-1475.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2004. "Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programs," Working Papers in Economics 123, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Beggs, Alan W & Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Multi-period Competition with Switching Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 651-666, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gullstrand Joakim & Jörgensen Christian, 2012. "Local Price Competition: The Case of Swedish Food Retailers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBonus card; Conditional logit; Consumer choice; Distance; Food retailer; Loyalty scheme;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L49 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Other
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-02-13 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-02-13 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-MKT-2010-02-13 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:umnees:0034. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Skog). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inumuse.html .