Report NEP-COM-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- J.J.A. Kamphorst & E. Mendys-Kamphorst & B. Westbrock, 2010. "Entry Selection," Working Papers 10-02, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:maastr:urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-15504 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Armstrong, Mark & Huck, Steffen, 2010. "Behavioral economics as applied to firms: a primer," MPRA Paper 20356, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 34, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- King, David, 2010. "Criminalisation of Cartel Behaviour," Occasional Papers 10/1, Ministry of Economic Development, New Zealand.
- Wilko Bolt & Heiko Schmiedel, 2010. "SEPA, Efficiency, and Payment Card Competition," DNB Working Papers 239, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- John Preston, 2009. "Competition for Long Distance Passenger Rail Services: The Emerging Evidence," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/23, OECD Publishing.