Retailer choice and loyalty schemes—evidence from Sweden
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 801, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, Johan & Lundberg, Sofia, 2010. "Retailer Choice and Loyalty Schemes - Evidence from Sweden," Umeå Economic Studies 34, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Joshua S. Gans & Stephen P. King, 2006. "PAYING FOR LOYALTY: PRODUCT BUNDLING IN OLIGOPOLY -super-," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Fredrik Carlsson & Åsa Lofgren, 2006.
"Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programmes,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(13), pages 1469-1475.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Löfgren, Åsa, 2004. "Airline choice, switching costs and frequent flyer programs," Working Papers in Economics 123, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Beggs, Alan W & Klemperer, Paul, 1992. "Multi-period Competition with Switching Costs," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(3), pages 651-666, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gullstrand Joakim & Jörgensen Christian, 2012. "Local Price Competition: The Case of Swedish Food Retailers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-27, March.
More about this item
KeywordsBonus card; Conditional logit; Consumer choice; Distance; Food retailer; Loyalty scheme; D12; L49; L66; L81; R10;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L49 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Other
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- L81 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Retail and Wholesale Trade; e-Commerce
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:lsprsc:v:3:y:2010:i:3:p:137-146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.