Financial Sector Dimensions of the Colombian Pension System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Solange Berstein & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "Turnover and Regulation: The Chilean Pension Fund Industry," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 180, Central Bank of Chile.
- Solange Berstein & José Luis Ruiz V, 2005. "Sensibilidad de la Demanda con Consumidores Desinformados: El Caso de las AFP en Chile," Working Papers 4, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Apr 2005.
- J. Luis Guasch, 2004. "Granting and Renegotiating Infrastructure Concessions : Doing it Right," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15024.
- Diego Jara & Carolina Gómez & Andrés Pardo, 2005. "Análisis de eficiencia de los portafolios pensionales obligatorios en Colombia," ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 23(49), pages 192-239, December.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336.
- Blake, David & Lehmann, Bruce N. & Timmermann, Allan, 2002. "Performance clustering and incentives in the UK pension fund industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- James, Estelle & Martinez, Guillermo & Iglesias, Augusto, 2006. "The payout stage in Chile: who annuitizes and why?," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, pages 121-154.
- Walker, Eduardo, 2006. "Annuity markets in Chile : competition, regulation - and myopia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3972, The World Bank.
- Impavido, Gregorio & Rocha, Roberto, 2006. "Competition and performance in the Hungarian second pillar," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3876, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions and Retirement Systems Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Social Protections and Labor;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:6785. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .