Financial Sector Assessment Program Update : Republic of Poland - Competition and Performance in the Polish Second Pillar
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Oct 2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James M. Poterba & Joshua Rauh & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2009.
"Lifecycle Asset Allocation Strategies and the Distribution of 401(k) Retirement Wealth,"
in: Developments in the Economics of Aging, pages 15-50
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Poterba & Joshua Rauh & Steven Venti & David Wise, 2006. "Lifecycle Asset Allocation Strategies and the Distribution of 401(k) Retirement Wealth," NBER Working Papers 11974, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zuzana Murgasova, 2005. "Post-Transition Investment Behavior in Poland: A Sectoral Panel Analysis," IMF Working Papers 05/184, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996.
"Simulating the Privatization of Social Security in General Equilibrium,"
NBER Working Papers
5776, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1998. "Simulating the Privatization of Social Security in General Equilibrium," NBER Chapters, in: Privatizing Social Security, pages 265-311 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbr:nberbk:feld02-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995.
"Privatization of Social Security: How it Works and Why it Matters,"
Boston University - Institute for Economic Development
66, Boston University, Institute for Economic Development.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1996. "Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters," NBER Chapters, in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 10, pages 1-32 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1995. "Privatization of Social Security: How It Works and Why It Matters," NBER Working Papers 5330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Blake & Bruce N. Lehmann & Allan Timmermann, 2002. "Performance clustering and incentives in the UK pension fund industry," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24945, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Solange Berstein & Alejandro Micco, 2002. "Turnover and Regulation: The Chilean Pension Fund Industry," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 180, Central Bank of Chile.
- Solange Berstein & José Luis Ruiz V, 2005. "Sensibilidad de la Demanda con Consumidores Desinformados: El Caso de las AFP en Chile," Working Papers 4, Superintendencia de Pensiones, revised Apr 2005.
- Eduardo Walker, 2004. "Portafolios Ã“Ptimos Para Los Nuevos Sistemas De Pensiones De Paãses Emergentes," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 234, Econometric Society.
- Chlon, Agnieszka & Gora, Marek & Rutkowski, Michal, 1999. "Shaping pension reform in Poland : security through diversity," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20852, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16052. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.