Annuity markets in Chile : competition, regulation - and myopia ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Estelle James & Xue Song, 2001. "Annuities Markets Around the World: Money’s Worth and Risk Intermediation," CeRP Working Papers 16, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Nelson, Charles R & Siegel, Andrew F, 1987. "Parsimonious Modeling of Yield Curves," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60(4), pages 473-489, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig, 2008.
"An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 95-119, March.
- Rocha, Roberto & Morales, Marco & Thorburn, Craig, 2006. "An empirical analysis of the annuity rate in Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3929, The World Bank.
- Heinz Rudolph & Hela Cheikhrouhou & Roberto Rocha & Craig Thorburn, 2007. "Financial Sector Dimensions of the Colombian Pension System," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6785, April.
- Rocha, Roberto & Rudolph, Heinz P., 2010. "A summary and update of developing annuities markets : the experience of Chile," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5325, The World Bank.
- Marco Morales & Guillermo Larraín, 2017.
"The Chilean Electronic Market for Annuities (SCOMP): Reducing Information Asymmetries and Improving Competition,"
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice,
Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 42(3), pages 389-405, July.
- Guillermo Larraín & Marco Morales, 2010. "The Chilean Electronic Market for Annuities (SCOMP):Reducing Information Asymmetries and Improving Competition," Working Papers 5, Facultad de Economía y Empresa, Universidad Diego Portales.
More about this item
KeywordsInsurance&Risk Mitigation; Economic Theory&Research; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Investment and Investment Climate; Non Bank Financial Institutions;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2006-08-05 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-FMK-2006-08-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-2006-08-05 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3972. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .