Annuities Markets Around the World: Money’s Worth and Risk Intermediation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Février, Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent & Visser, Michael, 2012.
"Testing for asymmetric information in the viager market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(1), pages 104-123.
- FEVRIER Ph. & LINNEMER L. & VISSER M., 2009. "Testing for asymmetric information in the viager market," Working Papers ERMES 0909, ERMES, University Paris 2.
- Laurent Linnemer & Philippe Février & Michael Visser, 2012. "Testing for asymmetric information in the viager market," Post-Print hal-01629755, HAL.
- Philippe FEVRIER & Laurent LINNEMER & Michael VISSER, 2010. "Testing for Asymmetric Information in the Viager Market," Working Papers 2010-01, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Sutcliffe, Charles, 2015.
"Trading death: The implications of annuity replication for the annuity puzzle, arbitrage, speculation and portfolios,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 163-174.
- Charles Sutcliffe, 2013. "Trading Death: The Implications of Annuity Replication for the Annuity Puzzle, Arbitrage, Speculation and Portfolios," ICMA Centre Discussion Papers in Finance icma-dp2013-06, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Estelle James & Alejandra Cox Edwards & Rebeca Wong, 2012. "The Gender Impact of Pension Reform," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13046, The World Bank.
- Estelle James & Guillermo Martinez & Augusto Iglesias, 2004. "Payout Choices by Retirees in Chile: What Are They and Why?," Working Papers wp068, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_567 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alejandra Cox-Edwards & Estelle James, 2006. "Crowd-out, Adverse Selection and Information in Annuity Markets: Evidence from a New Retrospective Data Set in Chile," Working Papers wp147, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008.
"Un impulso al mercado de rentas vitalicias en España
[Promoting the annuities market in Spain]," MPRA Paper 20211, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2008.
- Robert Holzmann & Richard Hinz, 2005. "Old Age Income Support in the 21st century: An International Perspective on Pension Systems and Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7336, December.
- Petrichev, Konstantin & Thorp, Susan, 2008. "The private value of public pensions," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1138-1145, June.
- Gong, Guan & Webb, Anthony, 2010. "Evaluating the Advanced Life Deferred Annuity -- An annuity people might actually buy," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 210-221, February.
- Monika Bütler & Federica Teppa, 2005.
"Should You Take a Lump-Sum or Annuitize? Results from Swiss Pension Funds,"
University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2005
2005-20, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Bütler, Monika & Teppa, Federica, 2005. "Should You Take a Lump-Sum or Annuitize? Results from Swiss Pension Funds," CEPR Discussion Papers 5316, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Monika Buetler & Federica Teppa, 2005. "Should you Take a Lump-Sum or Annuitize? Results from Swiss Pension Funds," CESifo Working Paper Series 1610, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ferro, Gustavo, 2008. "On annuities: an overview of the issues," MPRA Paper 20209, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2009.
- Walker, Eduardo, 2006. "Annuity markets in Chile : competition, regulation - and myopia ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3972, The World Bank.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
- Cannon, Edmund & Tonks, Ian, 2016. "Cohort mortality risk or adverse selection in annuity markets?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 68-81.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:crp:wpaper:16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Silvia Maero). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cetorit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.