Stability and Change in International Customary Law
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Fon, Vincy & Parisi, Francesco, 2003. "Stability and Change in International Customary Law," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt0t46t705, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Vincy Fon & Francesco Parisi, "undated". "Stability and Change in International Customary Law," American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings 1021, American Law & Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Binmore, K. & Samuelson, L., 1993. "An Economist's Perspective on the Evolution of Norms," Working papers 9323, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Vincy Fon & Francesco Parisi, 2003. "Reciprocity-Induced Cooperation," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(1), pages 1-76, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsCustomary law; Persistent Objector; Subsequent Objector; Norms.;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cgm:wpaper:18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mathieu Bédard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caam3fr.html .