Role-reversibility, stochastic ignorance, and social cooperation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greif, Avner, 1989. "Reputation and Coalitions in Medieval Trade: Evidence on the Maghribi Traders," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 857-882, December.
- Haag, Matthew & Lagunoff, Roger, 2007.
"On the size and structure of group cooperation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 68-89, July.
- Matthew Haag & Roger Lagunoff, 2002. "On the Size and Structure of Group Cooperation," Wallis Working Papers WP33, University of Rochester - Wallis Institute of Political Economy.
- Haag, Matthew & Roger Lagunoff, 2003. "On the Size and Structure of Group Cooperation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2003 97, Royal Economic Society.
- Matthew Haag & Roger Lagunoff, 2002. "On the Size and Structure of Group Cooperation," Game Theory and Information 0209005, EconWPA.
- Matthew Haag & Roger Lagunoff, 2003. "On the Size and Structure of Group Cooperation," Working Papers 2003.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Haag, Matthew & Lagunoff, Roger, 2002. "On the Size and Structure of Group Cooperation," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 650, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Matthew Haag & Roger Lagunoff, 2010. "On the Size and Structure of Group cooperation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000043, David K. Levine.
- Bruce Benson, 1992.
"Customary law as a social contract: International commercial law,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Benson, B.L., 1991. "Customary law as a Social Contract Internatioanl Commercial Law," Working Papers 1991_04_10, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Vincy Fon & Francesco Parisi, 2003. "Reciprocity-Induced Cooperation," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 159(1), pages 1-76, March.
- Francesco Parisi, 1995. "Toward a theory of spontaneous law," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 211-231, October.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:75:y:1981:i:02:p:306-318_17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Klein, Benjamin, 1996. "Why Hold-Ups Occur: The Self-Enforcing Range of Contractual Relationships," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(3), pages 444-463, July.
- Cooter, Robert D., 1994. "Structural adjudication and the new law merchant: A model of decentralized law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-231, June.
- John C. Harsanyi, 1955. "Cardinal Welfare, Individualistic Ethics, and Interpersonal Comparisons of Utility," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 63, pages 309-309.
- P. Young, 1999. "The Evolution of Conventions," Levine's Working Paper Archive 485, David K. Levine.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:soceco:v:37:y:2008:i:3:p:1061-1075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620175 .