Jurisdictional Choice in International Trade: Implications for Lex Cybernatoria
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Benson Bruce L., 2000. "Jurisdictional Choice in International Trade: Implications for Lex Cybernatoria," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-30, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1991. "Economic Institutions: Spontaneous and Intentional Governance," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 159-187, Special I.
- Bruce L. Benson, 1999. "Polycentric Law Versus Monopolized Law : Implications from International Trade for the Potential Success of Emerging Markets," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 15(Fall 1999), pages 36-66.
- Benson, Bruce L, 1999. "An Economic Theory of the Evolution of Governance and the Emergence of the State," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 131-160, November.
- P Kanaroglou & K-L Liaw & Y Y Papageorgiou, 1986. "An Analysis of Migratory Systems: 1. Theory," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 18(7), pages 913-928, July.
- Bruce Benson, 1992.
"Customary law as a social contract: International commercial law,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Benson, B.L., 1991. "Customary law as a Social Contract Internatioanl Commercial Law," Working Papers 1991_04_10, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Nelson, Philip, 1974. "Advertising as Information," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(4), pages 729-754, July/Aug..
- Benson, Bruce L, 1995. "An Exploration of the Impact of Modern Arbitration Statutes on the Development of Arbitration in the United States," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 479-501, October.
- Gordon Tullock, 1985. "Adam Smith and the Prisoners' Dilemma," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 1073-1081.
- Bloom, David E & Cavanagh, Christopher L, 1986. "An Analysis of the Selection of Arbitrators," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 408-422, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:219 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ashenfelter, Orley, 1987. "Arbitrator Behavior," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(2), pages 342-346, May.
- Shavell, Steven, 1995. "Alternative Dispute Resolution: An Economic Analysis," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(1), pages 1-28, January.
- Bernstein, Lisa, 1992. "Opting Out of the Legal System: Extralegal Contractual Relations in the Diamond Industry," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 115-157, January.
- Cooter, Robert D., 1994. "Structural adjudication and the new law merchant: A model of decentralized law," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 215-231, June.
- Orley Ashenfelter, 1987. "Arbitrator Behavior," Working Papers 599, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Klein, Benjamin & Leffler, Keith B, 1981. "The Role of Market Forces in Assuring Contractual Performance," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(4), pages 615-641, August.
- Gary S. Becker, 1983. "A Theory of Competition Among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krecké Elisabeth, 2002. "The Role of Entrepreneurship in Shaping Legal Evolution," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-18, June.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2002.
"The Making of the French Civil Code: An Economic Interpretation,"
European Journal of Law and Economics,
Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, November.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2002. "The Making of the French Civil Code : an Economic Interpretation," Post-Print halshs-00069682, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:jeehcn:v:10:y:2000:i:1:n:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.