The economics of feuding in late medieval Germany
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul R. Milgrom & Douglass C. North & Barry R. Weingast, 1990. "The Role Of Institutions In The Revival Of Trade: The Law Merchant, Private Judges, And The Champagne Fairs," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(1), pages 1-23, 03.
- Oliver Volckart, 2002. "No Utopia: Government Without Territorial Monopoly in Medieval Central Europe," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(2), pages 325-325, June.
- Brennan, Geoffrey & Pettit, Philip, 2000. "The hidden economy of esteem," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 77-98, April.
- Greif, Avner, 1989. "Reputation and Coalitions in Medieval Trade: Evidence on the Maghribi Traders," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(04), pages 857-882, December.
- Alessandra Casella., 1992.
"Arbitration in International Trade,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C92-003, University of California at Berkeley.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1992. "Arbitration in International Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 721, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Casella, Alessandra, 1992. "Arbitration in International Trade," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233173, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Alessandra Casella, 1992. "Arbitration in International Trade," NBER Working Papers 4136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benson, B.L., 1991. "Customary law as a Social Contract Internatioanl Commercial Law," Working Papers 1991_04_10, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Hoffman, Philip T. & Postel-Vinay, Gilles & Rosenthal, Jean-Laurent, 2001. "Priceless Markets," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226348018, Summer.
- Bruce Benson, 1992. "Customary law as a social contract: International commercial law," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Gary M. Anderson and Adam Gifford Jr., 1995. "Order Out of Anarchy: The International Law of War," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 15(1), pages 25-38, Spring/Su.
- Oliver Volckart & Antje Mangels, 1999. "Are the Roots of the Modern Lex Mercatoria Really Medieval?," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 65(3), pages 427-450, January.
- Eggertsson,Thrainn, 1990. "Economic Behavior and Institutions," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521348911, December.
- Bernstein, Lisa, 1992. "Opting Out of the Legal System: Extralegal Contractual Relations in the Diamond Industry," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 115-157, January.
- Greif, Avner, 2000. "The fundamental problem of exchange: A research agenda in Historical Institutional Analysis," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(03), pages 251-284, December. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)