The Economics of Legal Harmonization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Vincy Fon & Francesco Parisi, "undated".
"Stability and Change in International Customary Law,"
American Law & Economics Association Annual Meetings
1021, American Law & Economics Association.
- Fon, Vincy & Parisi, Francesco, 2003. "Stability and Change in International Customary Law," Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series qt0t46t705, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Francesco Parisi, 2004. "Stability and Change in International Customary Law," CAE Working Papers 18, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Thomson, William, 1994. "Cooperative models of bargaining," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 35, pages 1237-1284 Elsevier.
- Fudenberg, Drew & Tirole, Jean, 1984. "The Fat-Cat Effect, the Puppy-Dog Ploy, and the Lean and Hungry Look," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(2), pages 361-366, May.
- Bulow, Jeremy I & Geanakoplos, John D & Klemperer, Paul D, 1985. "Multimarket Oligopoly: Strategic Substitutes and Complements," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(3), pages 488-511, June.
More about this item
KeywordsLegal Harmonization; Legal Transplantation; Transnational Contracts; Legal Change;
- K10 - Law and Economics - - Basic Areas of Law - - - General (Constitutional Law)
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
- D70 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bep:dewple:2006-1-1149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.bepress.com/gwp/default/ .