Signaling Credit-Worthiness: Land Titles, Banking Practices and Formal Credit in Indonesia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paul CastaÃ±eda Dower & Elizabeth Potamites, 2014. "Signalling Creditworthiness: Land Titles, Banking Practices, and Formal Credit In Indonesia," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 435-459, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Philip I. Levy, 2002.
"Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 986-1019, October.
- Lanjouw, J.O. & Levy, P.I., 1998. "Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador," Papers 788, Yale - Economic Growth Center.
- Jean O. Lanjouw & Philip I. Levy, 1998. "Untitled: A Study of Formal and Informal Property Rights in Urban Ecuador," Working Papers 788, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Quy-Toan Do & Lakshmi Iyer, 2008. "Land Titling and Rural Transition in Vietnam," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 56, pages 531-579.
- Boucher, Stephen R. & Guirkinger, Catherine & Trivelli, Carolina, 2005. "Direct elicitation of credit constraints: Conceptual and practical issues with an empirical application," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19272, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kochar, Anjini, 1997. "An empirical investigation of rationing constraints in rural credit markets in India," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 339-371, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matthew Collin & Justin Sandefur & Andrew Zeitlin, 2015. "Falling Off the Map: The Impact of Formalizing (Some) Informal Settlements in Tanzania," CSAE Working Paper Series 2015-09, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Matthew Collin, 2013. "Tribe or title? Ethnic enclaves and the demand for formal land tenure in a Tanzanian slum," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-12, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- World Bank & International Finance Corporation, 2013. "Doing Business 2014 : Understanding Regulations for Small and Medium-Size Enterprises," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16204.
- repec:oxf:wpaper:wps/2013-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Pierre van der Eng, 2016. "After 200 years, why is Indonesia’s cadastral system still incomplete?," CEH Discussion Papers 046, Centre for Economic History, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Samuel Bazzi, 2017.
"Wealth Heterogeneity and the Income Elasticity of Migration,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 219-255, April.
- Samuel Bazzi, 2016. "Wealth Heterogeneity and the Income Elasticity of Migration," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-003, Boston University - Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2012-12-15 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-12-15 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2012-12-15 (Banking)
- NEP-DEV-2012-12-15 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2012-12-15 (Microfinance)
- NEP-SEA-2012-12-15 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cfr:cefirw:w0186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julia Babich). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cefirru.html .