Unconventional Gas and the European Union: Prospects and Challenges for Competitiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harrison Fell, Beat Hintermann, and Herman Vollebergh, 2015.
"Carbon content of electricity futures in Phase II of the EU ETS,"
The Energy Journal,
International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- Harrison Fell & Beat Hintermann & Herman R. J. Vollebergh, 2013. "Carbon Content of Electricity Futures in Phase II of the EU ETS," CESifo Working Paper Series 4367, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harrison Fell & Beat Hintermann & Herman Vollebergh, 2013. "Carbon content of electricity futures in Phase II of the EU ETS," Working Papers 2013-06, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Peter R. Odell, 1994. "World Oil Resources, Reserves and Production," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Special I), pages 89-114.
- Lutz Kilian, 2008. "The Economic Effects of Energy Price Shocks," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 46(4), pages 871-909, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saussay, Aurélien, 2018. "Can the US shale revolution be duplicated in continental Europe? An economic analysis of European shale gas resources," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 295-306.
More about this item
Keywordsshale gas; hydrocarbon resources; energy demand and supply; non-renewable resources; competitiveness impacts; European Union;
- L71 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction - - - Mining, Extraction, and Refining: Hydrocarbon Fuels
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
- Q31 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q43 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy and the Macroeconomy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_5035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.