The Diversity of Debt Crises in Europe
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Jerome L. Stein, 2011. "The Diversity of Debt Crises in Europe," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 31(2), pages 199-215, Spring/Su.
- Jerome L. Stein, 2011. "The Diversity of Debt Crises in Europe," CESifo Forum, Ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 12(4), pages 44-51, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stein, Jerome L., 2006. "Stochastic Optimal Control, International Finance, and Debt Crises," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199280575.
- Stein, Jerome L., 2011.
"The crisis, Fed, Quants and stochastic optimal control,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 272-280, January.
- Stein, Jerome L., 2011. "The crisis, Fed, Quants and stochastic optimal control," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 272-280.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean debt crisis; excess debt; early warning signals; domestic housing sector; government deficit debt;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ceswps:_3348. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesifde.html .