The Demographic Challenge of the Interconnected Education and Pension System in the Czech Republic
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sergey SLOBODYAN & Viatcheslav VINOGRADOV, 2006. "The Demographic Challenge of the Interconnected Education and Pension System in the Czech Republic," Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, vol. 56(11-12), pages 490-505, November.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2005.
"The Intergenerational State Education and Pensions,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 72(3), pages 651-664.
- Boldrin, Michele & Montes, Ana, 2002. "The Intergenerational State: Education and Pensions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & Ana Montes, 2004. "The intergenerational state: education and pensions," Staff Report 336, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles & Verdier, Thierry, 1993. "Education, democracy and growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 399-407, December.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic education; demographic development; pay-as-you-go pensions;
- H52 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Education
- H55 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Social Security and Public Pensions
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-09-30 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2007-09-30 (Education)
- NEP-EEC-2007-09-30 (European Economics)
- NEP-HRM-2007-09-30 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cer:papers:wp326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jana Koudelkova). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eiacacz.html .