Report NEP-EDU-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zeman, Klarka & Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Why Are Most University Students Women? Evidence Based on Academic Performance, Study Habits and Parental Influences," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2007303e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Sergey Slobodyan & Viatcheslav Vinogradov, 2007. "The Demographic Challenge of the Interconnected Education and Pension System in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp326, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2007. "Why Parents Worry: Initiation into Cannabis Use by Youth and their Educational Attainment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6449, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Philippon & Ariell Reshef, 2007. "Skill Biased Financial Development: Education, Wages and Occupations in the U.S. Financial Sector," NBER Working Papers 13437, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lambert, Sylvie & Ravallion, Martin & van de Walle, Dominique, 2007. "A micro-decomposition analysis of the macroeconomic determinants of human development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4358, The World Bank.