Report NEP-AGE-2007-09-30This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicole Maestas, 2007. "Back to Work: Expectations and Realizations of Work after Retirement," Working Papers 196.2, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Pierre-Carl Michaud & Arthur van Soest & Tatiana Andreyeva, 2007. "Cross-Country Variation in Obesity Patterns among Older Americans and Europeans," Working Papers 495, RAND Corporation Publications Department.
- Sergey Slobodyan & Viatcheslav Vinogradov, 2007. "The Demographic Challenge of the Interconnected Education and Pension System in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp326, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- David, DE LA CROIX & FrÃ©dÃ©ric DOCQUIER & Philippe, LIEGEOIS, 2007. "Income Growth in the 21st century : forecasts with an overlapping generations model," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2007029, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Silvia Balia, 2007. "Reporting expected longevity and smoking: evidence from the SHARE," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 07/10, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.