Who Dies? International Trade, Market Structure, and Industrial Restructuring
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen, 2001. "Who Dies? International Trade, Market Structure, and Industrial Restructuring," NBER Working Papers 8327, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1988.
"Patterns of Firm Entry and Exit in U.S. Manufacturing Industries,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 19(4), pages 495-515, Winter.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "Pattenrs Of Firm Entry And Exit In U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 1-88-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- James Harrigan & Egon Zakrajsek, 2000.
"Factor Supplies and Specialization in the World Economy,"
NBER Working Papers
7848, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Harrigan & Egon Zakrajsek, 2000. "Factor supplies and specialization in the world economy," Staff Reports 107, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- James Harrigan & Egon Zakrajsek, 2000. "Factor supplies and specialization in the world economy," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2000-43, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Timothy Dunne & Mark J. Roberts & Larry Samuelson, 1989.
"The Growth and Failure of U. S. Manufacturing Plants,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 104(4), pages 671-698.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J. & Samuelson, L., 1988. "The Growth And Failure Of U.S. Manufacturing Plants," Papers 1-87-5, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Peter K. Schott, 1999. "One Size Fits All? Specialization, Trade and Income Inequality," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm132, Yale School of Management.
- Dunne, T. & Roberts, M.J., 1989. "Variation In Producer Turnover Across U.S. Manufacturing Industries," Papers 12-89-2, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A., 1992. "Exit, selection, and the value of firms," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 16(3-4), pages 621-653.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo A, 1992. "Entry, Exit, and Firm Dynamics in Long Run Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(5), pages 1127-1150, September.
- Gordon H. Hanson & Matthew J. Slaughter, 1999. "The Rybczynski Theorem, Factor-Price Equalization, and Immigration: Evidence from U.S. States," NBER Working Papers 7074, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/6916 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto Ã lvarez & SebastiÃ¡n Vergara, 2010.
"Exit in Developing Countries: Economic Reforms and Plant Heterogeneity,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 58(3), pages 537-561, April.
- Sebastián Vergara & Roberto Álvarez, 2008. "Exit in Developing Countries: Economic Reforms and Plant Heterogeneity," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 506, Central Bank of Chile.
- Peter K. Schott, 2001. "Do Rich and Poor Countries Specialize in a Different Mix of Goods? Evidence from Product-Level US Trade Data," NBER Working Papers 8492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Maria Bas & Ivan Ledezma, 2008. "Trade liberalization and heterogeneous within-firm productivity improvements," Working Papers halshs-00590303, HAL.
- Imbs, Jean, 2007. "Growth and volatility," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(7), pages 1848-1862, October.
- Imbs, Jean, 2002. "Why the Link Between Volatility and Growth is Both Positive and Negative," CEPR Discussion Papers 3561, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baggs, Jennifer, 2004. "Changing Trade Barriers and Canadian Firms: Survival and Exit After the Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2004205e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Chaney, Thomas, 2016.
"Liquidity constrained exporters,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 141-154.
- Thomas Chaney, 2007. "Liquidity Constrained Exporters," 2007 Meeting Papers 979, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas Chaney, 2016. "Liquidity Constrained Exporters," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5g3sadr9h8g, Sciences Po.
- Thomas Chaney, 2013. "Liquidity Constrained Exporters," NBER Working Papers 19170, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo A. López, 2008.
"Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 692-708, September.
- Roberto Alvarez & Ricardo Lopez, 2006. "Entry and Exit in International Markets: Evidence from Chilean Data," Caepr Working Papers 2006-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Affortunato Francesca & Ciommi Mariateresa & Furia Donatella & Vaccaro Enrico, 2010. "International Specialization And Vertical Differentiation," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 146-150, July.
- Borin, Alessandro & Lamieri, Marco, 2007. "Estimating Product Quality in International Trade," MPRA Paper 14678, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoonsoo Lee, 2006. "Relocation patterns in U.S. manufacturing," Working Paper 0624, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Maria Bas & Ivan Ledezma, 2007. "Market Access and the Evolution of within Plant Productivity in Chile," CESifo Working Paper Series 2077, CESifo Group Munich.
More about this item
KeywordsCES; economic; research; micro; data; microdata; chief; economist;
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:01-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Erica Coates). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.