Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raffaella Giacomini & Andreas Gottschling & Christian Haefke & Halbert White, 2002. "Hypernormal densities," Economics Working Papers 638, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Andreas Gottschling & Christian Haefke & Halbert White, 2002. "Hypernormal Densities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 584, Boston College Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- McDonald, James B, 1984. "Some Generalized Functions for the Size Distribution of Income," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 647-663, May.
- Anthony Tay & Kenneth F. Wallis, 2000. "Density Forecasting: A Survey," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0370, Econometric Society.
- Karim Abadir, 1999.
"An introduction to hypergeometric functions for economists,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 287-330.
- Abadir, Karim, 1995. "An Introduction to Hypergeometric Functions for Economists," Discussion Papers 9510, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Bollerslev, Tim, 1987. "A Conditionally Heteroskedastic Time Series Model for Speculative Prices and Rates of Return," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(3), pages 542-547, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alexandre Carvalho & Georgios Skoulakis, 2010. "Time Series Mixtures of Generalized t Experts: ML Estimation and an Application to Stock Return Density Forecasting," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(5-6), pages 642-687.
More about this item
KeywordsARMA-GARCH Models; neural networks; nonparametric density estimation; forecast accuracy;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- C45 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Neural Networks and Related Topics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucsdec:qt9wr373nt. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deucsus.html .