Innovation and Social Capital in Silicon Valley
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||01 Jul 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +1 510 642 3067
Fax: +1 510 643 6617
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/brie
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Coase Ronald, 1991.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 10, December.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-86, April.
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1991. "Information, Finance, and Markets: The Architecture of Allocative Mechanisms," NBER Working Papers 3652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- von Hippel, Eric, 1987. "Cooperation between rivals: Informal know-how trading," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 291-302, December.
- Avnimelech, Gil & Kenney, Martin & Teubal, Morris, 2004. "Building Venture Capital Industries: Understanding the U.S. and Israeli Experiences," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt9035c3vt, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:ucbrie:qt25w6w54t. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.