Nanotechnology and Ethics: The Role of Regulation Versus Self-Commitment in Shaping Researchers’ Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Birger Wernerfelt & Cynthia A. Montgomery, 1986. "What is an Attractive Industry?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(10), pages 1223-1230, October.
- Posner, Richard A, 1997. "Social Norms and the Law: An Economic Approach," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(2), pages 365-369, May.
- Michael Kyobe, 2009. "Factors Influencing SME Compliance with Government Regulation on Use of IT: The Case of South Africa," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 17(2), pages 30-59, April.
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Loken, Barbara, 1989. "Analyzing ethical decision making in marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 83-107, September.
- Williamson, Oliver E, 1993. "Calculativeness, Trust, and Economic Organization," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(1), pages 453-486, April.
- Gerald P. O'Driscoll Jr. & Lee Hoskins, 2006. "The Case for Market-Based Regulation," Cato Journal, Cato Journal, Cato Institute, vol. 26(3), pages 469-487, Fall.
- Michaela Haase, 2008. "Customer Integration and Beyond - Towards a Business Economic-Ethical Theory of the Firm," Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Unternehmensethik - Journal for Business, Economics & Ethics, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 9(1), pages 129-152.
- Kevin Morrell, 2008. "The Narrative of 'Evidence Based' Management: A Polemic," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(3), pages 613-635, May.
- William Shafer & Kyoko Fukukawa & Grace Lee, 2007. "Values and the Perceived Importance of Ethics and Social Responsibility: The U.S. versus China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, pages 265-284.
- Fink, Matthias & Harms, Rainer & Kraus, Sascha, 2008. "Cooperative internationalization of SMEs: Self-commitment as a success factor for International Entrepreneurship," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 429-440, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Linton & Steven Walsh, 2012. "Introduction to the Field of Nanotechnology Ethics and Policy," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 109(4), pages 547-549, September.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:145:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2904-x is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCode of conduct; Governance; Legal regulation; Nanotechnology; Research behavior; Self-commitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jbuset:v:109:y:2012:i:4:p:569-581. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .