The estimation of urban premium wage using propensity score analysis: some considerations from the spatial perspective
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ravi Kanbur, 2005.
"Spatial Inequality and Development: Overview of UNU-WIDER Project,"
- Kanbur, Ravi & Venables, Anthony J., 2005. "SPATIAL INEQUALITY AND DEVELOPMENT Overview of UNU-WIDER Project," Working Papers 127127, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2005.
"Spatial disparities in developing countries: cities, regions, and international trade,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 3-21, January.
- Venables, Tony, 2003. "Spatial disparities in developing countries: cities, regions and international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2038, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anthony J. Venables, 2003. "Spatial Disparities in Developing Countries: Cities, Regions and International Trade," CEP Discussion Papers dp0593, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2008.
"Spatial wage disparities: Sorting matters!,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 723-742, March.
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent, 2004. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," CEPR Discussion Papers 4240, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Pierre-Philippe Combes & Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon, 2008. "Spatial Wage Disparities: Sorting Matters!," Post-Print halshs-00754296, HAL.
- Zephyr, 2010. "The city," City, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1-2), pages 154-155, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2004.
"Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects Under Exogeneity: A Review,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 86(1), pages 4-29, February.
- Guido W. Imbens, 2003. "Nonparametric Estimation of Average Treatment Effects under Exogeneity: A Review," NBER Technical Working Papers 0294, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giordano Mion & Paolo Naticchioni, 2009.
"The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(1), pages 28-55, February.
- MION, Giordano & NATICCHIONI, Paolo, 2006. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," CORE Discussion Papers 2006099, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Mion, Giordano & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2009. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 42670, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mion, Giordano & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2007. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," MPRA Paper 1721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Lechner, 1999.
"Nonparametric bounds on employment and income effects of continuous vocational training in East Germany,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 2(1), pages 1-28.
- Lechner, Michael, 1996. "Nonparametric bounds on employment and income effects of continuous vocational training in East Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-31, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Stefano Iacus & Gary King & Giuseppe Porro, 2008. "Matching for Causal Inference Without Balance Checking," UNIMI - Research Papers in Economics, Business, and Statistics unimi-1073, Universitá degli Studi di Milano.
- Elvery, Joel A., 2010. "City size and skill intensity," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 367-379, November.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Mare, David C, 2001. "Cities and Skills," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(2), pages 316-342, April.
- Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Strange, William C., 2004. "Evidence on the nature and sources of agglomeration economies," Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics,in: J. V. Henderson & J. F. Thisse (ed.), Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics, edition 1, volume 4, chapter 49, pages 2119-2171 Elsevier.
More about this item
KeywordsSize and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-05-02 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-LMA-2012-05-02 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-02 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cat:dtecon:dt201207. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benjamin Jara). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieucncl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.