Report NEP-LMA-2012-05-02This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Erik Jonasson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bachmann, Ronald & Bauer, Thomas K. & Kroeger, Hanna, 2012. "Minimum Wages as a Barrier to Entry: Evidence from Germany," IZA Discussion Papers 6484, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Holmlund, Bertil, 2012. "Wage and Employment Determination in Volatile Times: Sweden 1913–1939," Working Paper Series 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Pierre Kohler, 2012. "The Effect of Host Society Culture on Migrant Wage Discrimination: Approaching the Roestigraben," IHEID Working Papers 08-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
- Dusan Paredes & Marcelo Lufin & Patricio Aroca, 2012. "The estimation of urban premium wage using propensity score analysis: some considerations from the spatial perspective," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 21, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Hori, Masahiro & Iwamoto, Koichiro, 2012. "Lifetime Labor Income and the Erosion of Seniority-Based Wages in Japan: Evidence Based on Administrative Data Records," CIS Discussion paper series 554, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Does the gender wage gap exist among male and female workers with similar human capital? A Coarsened Exact Matching for Chile between 1992 and 2009," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 19, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Orley C. Ashenfelter, 2012. "Comparing Real Wages," NBER Working Papers 18006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina Gathmann & Björn Sass, 2012. "Taxing Childcare: Effects on Family Labor Supply and Children," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 438, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lucifora, Claudio & Origo, Federica, 2012. "Performance Related Pay and Firm Productivity: New Evidence from a Quasi-Natural Experiment in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 6483, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Dusan Paredes, 2012. "Alternative theories for explaining the spatial wage inequality: a multilevel competition among human capital, NEG and amenities," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 20, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2012.
- Bennmarker, Helge & Nordström Skans, Oskar & Vikman, Ulrika, 2012. "Workfare for the old and long-term unemployed," Working Paper Series, Center for Labor Studies 2012:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Moretti, Enrico & Thulin, Per, 2012. "Local Multipliers and Human Capital in the US and Sweden," Working Paper Series 914, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria, 2012. "Gender differences and dynamics in competition: the role of luck," MPRA Paper 38220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- ClÃ©mence Berson, 2012. "Does Competition Induce Hiring Equity?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- John Sim & Pascal Courty, 2012. "What Is The Cost Of Retaining And Attracting Exceptional Talents? Evidence From The Canada Research Chair Program," Working Paper 1294, Economics Department, Queen's University.