Dealing with country diversity: challenges for the IMF credit union model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gans, Joshua S. & Smart, Michael, 1996. "Majority voting with single-crossing preferences," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 219-237, February.
- Shim, Ilhyock & Sharma, Sunil & Chami, Ralph, 2008.
"A Model of the IMF as a Coinsurance Arrangement,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-41.
- Ralph Chami & Ilhyock Shim & Sunil Sharma, 2004. "A Model of the Imf As a Coinsurance Arrangement," IMF Working Papers 04/219, International Monetary Fund.
- Chami, Ralph & Sharma, Sunil & Shim, Ilhyock, 2007. "A Model of the IMF as a Coinsurance Arrangement," Economics Discussion Papers 2007-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ralph Chami & Sunil Sharma & Ilhyock Shim, 2005. "A model of the IMF as a coinsurance arrangement," BIS Working Papers 170, Bank for International Settlements.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Federico Etro, 2001. "Institutional Rules for Federations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1940, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Tito Cordella & Eduardo Levy Yeyati, 2006. "A (New) Country Insurance Facility," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 1-36, May.
- Jacques Cremer & Thomas R. Palfrey, 2000. "Federal Mandates by Popular Demand," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(5), pages 905-927, October.
- Persson, Torsten & Tabellini, Guido, 1996. "Federal Fiscal Constitutions: Risk Sharing and Moral Hazard," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(3), pages 623-646, May.
- Miguel Gouveia, 1997.
"Majority rule and the public provision of a private good,"
Springer, vol. 93(3), pages 221-244, December.
- Gouveia, Miguel, 1997. "Majority Rule and the Public Provision of a Private Good," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 93(3-4), pages 221-244, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Miller & Dania Thomas, 2007.
"Sovereign Debt Restructuring: The Judge, the Vultures and Creditor Rights,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(10), pages 1491-1509, October.
- Miller, Marcus & Thomas, Dania, 2006. "Sovereign Debt Restructuring: the Judge, the Vultures and Creditor Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 5710, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miller, Marcus & Thomas, Dania, 2006. "Sovereign debt restructuring : the Judge, the vultures and creditor rights," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 757, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- E. Kohlscheen & M. P. Taylor, 2008.
"International liquidity swaps: is the Chiang Mai Initiative pooling reserves efficiently?,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(4), pages 323-332.
- Kohlscheen, Emanuel & Taylor, Mark P, 2006. "International Liquidity Swaps : Is the Chiang Mai Initiative Pooling Reserves Efficiently ?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 752, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2008-09-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-MON-2008-09-20 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2008-09-20 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:boeewp:0349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Media Team). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .