Persistence in International Inflation Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Cheung, Yin-Wong & Diebold, Francis X., 1994.
"On maximum likelihood estimation of the differencing parameter of fractionally-integrated noise with unknown mean,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Francis X. Diebold, 1990. "On maximum-likelihood estimation of the differencing parameter of fractionally integrated noise with unknown mean," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 34, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Yin-Wong Cheung & Francis X. Diebold, 1993. "On maximum-likelihood estimation of the differencing parameter of fractionally integrated noise with unknown mean," Working Papers 93-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Brunner, Allan D & Hess, Gregory D, 1993.
"Are Higher Levels of Inflation Less Predictable? A State-Dependent Conditional Heteroscedasticity Approach,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 11(2), pages 187-197, April.
- Allan D. Brunner & Gregory D. Hess, 1990. "Are higher levels of inflation less predictable? A state-dependent conditional heteroskedasticity approach," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 141, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Canzoneri, Matthew B. & Cumby, Robert E. & Diba, Behzad, 1999.
"Relative labor productivity and the real exchange rate in the long run: evidence for a panel of OECD countries,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 245-266, April.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Robert E. Cumby & Behzad Diba, 1996. "Relative Labor Productivity and the Real Exchange Rate in the Long Run: Evidence for a Panel of OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 5676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Cumby, Robert & Diba, Behzad, 1996. "Relative Labour Productivity and the Real Exchange Rate in the Long Run: Evidence for a Panel of OECD Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 1464, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordsfractional dynamics; inflation; long memory;
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boc:bocoec:333. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/debocus.html .