Global inflation forecasts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlos A. Medel & Michael Pedersen & Pablo M. Pincheira, 2016.
"The Elusive Predictive Ability of Global Inflation,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 120-146, June.
- Carlos Medel & Michael Pedersen & Pablo Pincheira, 2014. "The Elusive Predictive Ability of Global Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 725, Central Bank of Chile.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2010.
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 92(3), pages 524-535, August.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2005. "Global Inflation," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 357, Central Bank of Chile.
- Matteo Ciccarelli & Benoît Mojon, 2008. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series WP-08-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2006. "Global Inflation," Kiel Working Papers 1337, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Ciccarelli, Matteo & Mojon, Benoît, 2005. "Global inflation," Working Paper Series 537, European Central Bank.
- Nigel Pain & Isabell Koske & Marte Sollie, 2008. "Globalisation and OECD consumer price inflation," OECD Journal: Economic Studies, OECD Publishing, vol. 2008(1), pages 1-32.
- Henriksen, Espen & Kydland, Finn E. & Šustek, Roman, 2013. "Globally correlated nominal fluctuations," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(6), pages 613-631.
- Mikolajun, Irena & Lodge, David, 2016. "Advanced economy inflation: the role of global factors," Working Paper Series 1948, European Central Bank.
- Stock, James H & Watson, Mark W, 2002. "Macroeconomic Forecasting Using Diffusion Indexes," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 20(2), pages 147-162, April.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30780147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Clark, Todd E. & West, Kenneth D., 2007.
"Approximately normal tests for equal predictive accuracy in nested models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 291-311, May.
- Todd E. Clark & Kenneth D. West, 2005. "Approximately normal tests for equal predictive accuracy in nested models," Research Working Paper RWP 05-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City.
- Kenneth D. West & Todd Clark, 2006. "Approximately Normal Tests for Equal Predictive Accuracy in Nested Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jane Ihrig & Steven B. Kamin & Deborah Lindner & Jaime Marquez, 2010. "Some Simple Tests of the Globalization and Inflation Hypothesis," International Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 343-375, Winter.
- Duncan, Roberto & Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2015. "Forecasting local inflation with global inflation: when economic theory meets the facts," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 235, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Gita Gopinath, 2015. "The International Price System," NBER Working Papers 21646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsGlobal inflation; inflation forecasts; survey forecasts;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2016-10-02 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2016-10-02 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2016-10-02 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:biswps:582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.