Domestic Outsourcing and Imported Inputs in the U.s. Economy: Insights from Integrated Economic Accounts
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 2008|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 202-482-4883|
Web page: http://www.bea.gov/research/index.htm
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diewert, Erwin, 2007. "Measuring Productivity in the System of National Accounts," Economics working papers diewert-07-11-16-12-39-23, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 16 Nov 2007.
- Thijs Raa & Edward Wolff, 2001.
"Outsourcing of Services and the Productivity Recovery in U.S. Manufacturing in the 1980s and 1990s,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 149-165, September.
- Ten Raa, T. & Wolff, E.N., 2000. "Outsourcing of Services and the Productivity Recovery in U.S. Manufacturing in the 1980s and 1990s," Discussion Paper 2000-32, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Abraham, Katharine G & Taylor, Susan K, 1996.
"Firms' Use of Outside Contractors: Theory and Evidence,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(3), pages 394-424, July.
- Katharine G. Abraham & Susan K. Taylor, 1993. "Firms' Use of Outside Contractors: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 4468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fixler, Dennis J. & Siegel, Donald, 1999. "Outsourcing and productivity growth in services," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 177-194, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bea:papers:0090. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Bernstein)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.