Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bonci, Riccardo, 2011. "Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1402, European Central Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peersman, Gert & Smets, Frank, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in the euro area: more evidence from VAR analysis," Working Paper Series 0091, European Central Bank.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2010.
"Business Cycles in the Euro Area,"
NBER Chapters,in: Europe and the Euro, pages 141-167
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Domenico Giannone & Michele Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area," NBER Working Papers 14529, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giannone, Domenico & Lenza, Michele & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2009. "Business Cycles in the Euro Area," CEPR Discussion Papers 7124, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Domenico Giannone & Michèle Lenza & Lucrezia Reichlin, 2008. "Business Cycles in the euro Area," Working Papers ECARES 2008_040, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995.
"Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 27-48, Fall.
- Ben S. Bernanke & Mark Gertler, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," NBER Working Papers 5146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernanke, Ben & Gertler, Mark, 1995. "Inside the Black Box: The Credit Channel of Monetary Policy Transmission," Working Papers 95-15, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- R. Bonci & F. Columba, 2008.
"Monetary policy effects: new evidence from the Italian flow-of-funds,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(21), pages 2803-2818.
- Riccardo Bonci & Francesco Columba, 2008. "Monetary Policy Effects: New Evidence from the Italian Flow of Funds," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 678, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Isabel Marques Gameiro & João Sousa, 2010. "Monetary Policy Effects: Evidence from the Portuguese Flow of Funds," Working Papers w201014, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Ehrmann, M., 2000.
"Firm Size and Monetary Policy Transmission - Evidence from German Business Survey Data,"
Economics Working Papers
eco2000/12, European University Institute.
- Ehrmann, Michael, 2000. "Firm size and monetary policy transmission: evidence from German business survey data," Working Paper Series 0021, European Central Bank.
- Leeper, Eric M. & Gordon, David B., 1992.
"In search of the liquidity effect,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 341-369, June.
- Eric M. Leeper & David B. Gordon, 1991. "In search of the liquidity effect," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 91-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Eric M. Leeper & David B. Gordon, 1991. "In search of the liquidity effect," International Finance Discussion Papers 403, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philippine Cour-Thimann & Bernhard Winkler, 2012.
"The ECB’s non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 28(4), pages 765-803, WINTER.
- Cour-Thimann, Philippine & Winkler, Bernhard, 2013. "The ECB's non-standard monetary policy measures: the role of institutional factors and financial structure," Working Paper Series 1528, European Central Bank.
- Beck, Günter Wilfried & Kotz, Hans-Helmut & Zabelina, Natalia, 2016. "Lost in translation? ECB's monetary impulses and financial intermediaries' responses," SAFE White Paper Series 36, Goethe University Frankfurt, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe.
- Luiza Antoun de Almeida, 2015. "A Network Analysis of Sectoral Accounts; Identifying Sectoral Interlinkages in G-4 Economies," IMF Working Papers 15/111, International Monetary Fund.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Robert Unger, 2017.
"External financing and economic activity in the euro area - why are bank loans special?,"
BIS Working Papers
622, Bank for International Settlements.
- Aldasoro, Iñaki & Unger, Robert, 2017. "External financing and economic activity in the euro area: Why are bank loans special?," Discussion Papers 04/2017, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Ivan Mendieta-Muñoz, 2014. "Is there any relationship between the rates of interest and profit in the U.S. economy?," Studies in Economics 1416, School of Economics, University of Kent.
More about this item
Keywordseuro area; monetary policy; flow of funds; credit growth.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E4 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-05-08 (Central Banking)
- NEP-EEC-2012-05-08 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-05-08 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-05-08 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:wptemi:td_861_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .