Report NEP-CBA-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-CBA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central Banking. Maria Semenova issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Billi, Roberto M., 2012. "Output Gaps and Robust Monetary Policy Rules," Working Paper Series 260, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Luis Fernando Melo & Rubén Albeiro Loaiza Maya, 2012. "Bayesian Forecast Combination for Inflation Using Rolling Windows: An Emerging Country Case," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009511, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Apel, Mikael & Blix Grimaldi, Marianna, 2012. "The Information Content of Central Bank Minutes," Working Paper Series 261, Sveriges Riksbank (Central Bank of Sweden).
- Yunus Aksoy & Henriqu S Basso, 2012. "Liquidity, Term Spreads and Monetary Policy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1211, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Victor E. Li, 2012. "Monetary Transmission and the Search for Liquidity," Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series 19, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Riccardo Bonci, 2012. "Monetary policy and the flow of funds in the euro area," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 861, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Caglayan, Mustafa & Jehan, Zainab & Mouratidis, Kostas, 2012. "Asymmetric monetary policy rules for open economies: Evidence from four countries," MPRA Paper 37401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eijffinger, Sylvester C W & Nijskens, Rob, 2012. "A dynamic analysis of bank bailouts and constructive ambiguity," CEPR Discussion Papers 8953, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Reinhart, Carmen M., 2012. "The Return of Financial Repression," CEPR Discussion Papers 8947, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Levieuge, Grégory & Lucotte, Yannick, 2012. "A simple empirical measure of central banks' conservatism," MPRA Paper 38424, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Willem van den End & Mark Kruidhof, 2012. "Modelling the liquidity ratio as macroprudential instrument," DNB Working Papers 342, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Alfredo Martín-Oliver & Sonia Ruano & Vicente Salas-Fumás, 2012. "Effects of equity capital on the interest rate and the demand for credit. Empirical evidence from Spanish banks," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 1218, Banco de Espa�a.
- Renato Maino, 2012. "Tackling the “Too Big To Fail” conundrum: Integrating market and regulation," FMG Special Papers sp207, Financial Markets Group.
- Evzen Kocenda & Vit Bubak & Filip Zikes, 2011. "Volatility Transmission in Emerging European Foreign Exchange Markets," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1020, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.